Exclusive to Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, you can become part of the gorilla habituation process, spending four hours with a troop that has rarely seen people. Tailored for wildlife connoisseurs and those that want to truly understand, the experience forms the centerpiece of this one week of Ugandan highlights: a day with Batwa pygmies, a gorilla trek, a bird-lovers paradise, and a big-game safari around the river.
Entebbe – Relaxed First Evening in Uganda
You are greeted at the airport and transferred to a hotel on the lakeshore, where a dreamy view comes from your private terrace. The waters of Lake Victoria provide a calm first impression of Uganda. The water ripples through a number of color changes before shimmering golden as the sun sets in the distance. Dinner is provided at the hotel’s excellent restaurant, just as the sun is dipping from the sky. Like the other two accommodation choices on this safari, your hotel is one of the finest in East Africa, blending contemporary Western service with a spellbinding location amid nature.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Birds and Waterfalls
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Gorilla Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Full-Day Gorilla Habituation Experience
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – The Other Legends of the Forest
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Safari Along the River
Entebbe – More Big-Game Safari and Back to Entebbe
Entebbe – Departure
- Attend an exclusive gorilla habituation experience, a newly introduced activity that enables you to become part of the habituation process
- Spend four hours with a troop that has rarely seen human contact, appreciating all the behavior that makes these primates so unique
- Prepare yourself for the habituation experience with a gorilla trek, one of the world’s great wildlife activities offering a fabulous hour with a troop
- Take another walk through the forest to spend a day with a tribe of Batwa pygmies; their remote lifestyle and culture is an eye-opening experience
- Birdlife thrives in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest; you will spend an afternoon seeking out species amid a blanket of emerald green
- Spend two days in Queen Elizabeth National Park, which showcases another side to Uganda’s wilderness, with hippos and elephants among the neighbors at your river lodge
- With a morning game drive and cruise along the Kazinga Channel, you have an excellent opportunity to admire a full suite of wild four-legged mammals
- Stay in Uganda’s finest lodges
$10,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Jan P.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Daniel S.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Skylar R.