The Serengeti plains feel like fiction, the world’s greatest abundance of wild mammals congregating on grasslands that seemingly roll on forever. It’s Africa’s most evocative stage, where the interaction between predator and prey continues like it has done for millennia. And in the private concessions, you’re the only one in the theater. With five exceptional stops, this exclusive safari showcases the Serengeti’s private concessions, revealing wildlife drama that nobody else will see.
Grumeti Reserve – Luxury in the Serengeti
The first thing to discover about the Serengeti is its scale. These grasslands seem to stretch for eternity, rolling virtually interrupted across an area bigger than many countries. Perhaps the finest vista comes from your first lodge, raised on a rocky hill above the Serengeti’s Western Corridor. The panoramas are astonishing and you can see the clumps of wildebeest and zebra for miles and miles around. Look out from your luxurious cottage and the Serengeti spills out before you; even better, enjoy the vista from a private plunge pool.
You land at Kilimanjaro International Airport this morning, where you transfer onto a light aircraft. Cruising above Ngorongoro then crossing the Serengeti, the small plane provides the first impression of the landscape’s scale. Then the utter luxury of your lodge is the perfect place to soak up the enormity of it all. The day’s itinerary is flexible and you might want to take an afternoon game drive, a personal introduction to the battles between predator and prey. Sunset photos are magical as the campfire begins to crackle and the plains flicker with a golden hue.
Grumeti Reserve – Game Drives Across the Serengeti
Grumeti Reserve – Walking Safari and Horseback Adventure
Grumeti Reserve – Flexible Luxury Safari Day in the Western Serengeti
Day 5 - 6
Serengeti National Park – Mobile Camping Safari
Loliondo Reserve – Beautiful Safari in Northeastern Serengeti
Loliondo Reserve – Nighttime Game Drives
Day 9 - 11
Namiri Plains – Africa’s Most Exciting New Safari Destination
Kilimanjaro – Departure
- Find your own private bases in the Serengeti, where thousands of mammals surround the camp and there are no other vehicles or people
- Savor four days of diverse safari in Grumeti Reserve, the iconic private concession around the Serengeti’s Western Corridor
- Lose yourself in the herds with two nights in a private mobile camp that moves with the great wildebeest migration
- Celebrate the exclusivity of Africa’s most exciting new destination, the Namiri Plains, recently opened to the public after over two decades as a conservation and research zone
- Explore the enormity of eastern Serengeti with a stop in Loliondo Reserve, where local Masai warriors are your guides on walking safaris and nighttime drives
- Discover the Serengeti from all the angles by enjoying activities that are only possible in the private concessions: walking safari, nighttime drives, horseback rides and more
- Enjoy the most exclusive accommodations in the Serengeti, particularly at two luxury lodges perched on rocks above the plains in Grumeti
- Admire the Serengeti from the air with a series of micro flights that connect the private concessions
- Get a real sense of the Serengeti’s enormity as game drives can take you through the private concessions as well as the main national park
$13,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 320 reviews.
Reviewed By Janine G.
Reviewed By Jonathan F.
Reviewed By Roshana S.
Reviewed By Fang L.
Reviewed By Michele L.
Reviewed By Monique L.