Two million mammals on the move, countless predators inspecting the dinner menu, a wonderful mystique drifting across the epic grass plains; it's easy to see why the Serengeti is Africa's most famous safari destination. Natural wonder takes on new definitions here, and many come to see the show. This luxury safari itinerary escapes the crowds, taking you to private concessions and the finest accommodation in the region, offering an exclusive showing of nature's greatest show.
Arusha – Welcome to Tanzania
Nestled beneath Mount Meru and gazing out across the wilderness of Arusha National Park, your first lodge offers a calm introduction to Africa and Tanzania. Decor blends retro 1960's artwork with modern Africa and has an extremely distinctive feel, with each room individually designed. As wild Tanzania stretches out from your verandah, and bushbabies can be heard chirping from the trees, the lodge is a place to relax after the flight while still experiencing the charms of Africa. You'll be greeted at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred here, where your dinner is included. As the locals will say to you in Swahili, karibu, welcome.
Grumeti Reserve – First Impressions
Grumeti Reserve – Horse Riding and Other Unique Safari Activities
Serengeti National Park – Luxury in the Untouched Wilderness
Serengeti National Park – Game Drives Along the Mara River
Day 6 - 7
Serengeti National Park – Luxury Fly-In Mobile Camp
Loliondo Concession – Walking Safari with Maasai Warrior Guides
Loliondo Concession – Final Day of Luxury Serengeti Safari
Loliondo Concession to Kilimanjaro – Departure
- Discover the untouched wonders of the Serengeti by staying in four of the region's most luxurious camps and lodges
- Elevate the exclusivity by exploring two private Serengeti concessions, with two nights in Grumeti to the west and two nights in Loliondo in the east
- Surround yourself with the migrating herds by enjoying two nights in a luxury mobile camp, where you're the only guests on two legs
- Game drive along the Mara River and soak up the remote atmosphere of far northern Serengeti, the area least visited by tourists yet packed with wildlife
- Enhance the intimacy with a range of unique safari activities, including bush walks guided by Masai warriors and horse riding with the antelope herds
- Fly between destinations in a light aircraft, an aerial safari experience that reveals the patterns and landscapes of the Serengeti
- Savor the privacy that can be found in Africa's most famous safari destination; each handpicked camp or lodge providing personal seats for nature's great show
$18,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Vishala R.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.
Reviewed By Jacqueline H.