Visit New Zealand’s iconic destinations and experience the country’s essential highlights on this grand, 14-day luxury tour tailored to the most discerning of travelers. From the dazzling cityscape of Auckland to the verdant wine-producing vineyards of Napier and the towering glacial summits of Mount Cook to the forested geological wonders of Milford Sound, experience the best of New Zealand along the way.
Auckland - Welcome to Paradise
Poised between the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea and boasting flourishing rainforests and expansive bush, Auckland is a dreamy metropolitan that features something for everyone. You will arrive at the international airport where you will be collected by your private transfer and whisked away to your gorgeous luxe accommodation stationed in the heart of the city. From here, you may stroll along tree-lined boulevards to exquisite restaurants serving divine New Zealand cuisine and immerse yourself in the atmospheric first stop on your extravagant vacation.
Rotorua - Illustrious Landscapes of New Zealand
Rotorua - Scenes from the Sky
Napier - Bewitching Displays of Geothermal Activity
Napier - Divine Delicacies and Sumptuous Wines
Wellington - Golden Visions of New Zealand’s Farmlands
Picton - Gliding Gently across the Sparkling Sea
Picton - The Fruits of a Labor of Love
Christchurch - Gorgeous Seascapes along the Kaikoura Coastline
Aoraki - Alpine Discoveries from Soaring Heights
Queenstown - Refuge on the Banks of Lake Wakatipu
Queenstown - All that Queenstown has to Offer
Queenstown - The Wonders of the Milford Sound
Queenstown - Luxurious Memories of Your Travels
- Appreciate the endless allure of New Zealand’s unspoiled landscapes as you gaze across Tarawera lake, the set destinations for the Lord of the Rings films, and the geothermal rock formations speckling Rotorua
- Soar into the sky onboard a private plane to view panoramas of Mount Tarawera, the volcanic topography, and the beautiful blue ribbon of the Waikato River
- Escape to the Napier wine country for an afternoon spent amongst the acclaimed vineyards at a famous estate serving delectable dishes and sumptuous wines
- Treat your palate to the wondrous wines produced at prestigious estates poised in Picton’s picturesque countryside while admiring the spectacular scenery
- Marvel at the majestic seascapes circling the Kaikoura coastline, where you may catch a glimpse of New Zealand fur seals or whales, in the right season, swimming off shore
- Rise towards the clouds within a private helicopter bound for the snow-capped summit of Mount Cook, where glaciers and ice rivers await your discovery
- Delve into the delightful dishes served at Michelin-starred restaurants in Queenstown or see the Remarkables Mountains from the water’s edge as you jet across the lake in a speedy boat
- Hover over the remarkable natural wonders composing New Zealand’s famous Milford Sound in a helicopter affording views of the flourishing wildlife coating the region
$12,735 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.8 stars based on 35 reviews.
Reviewed By Elizabeth M.
Reviewed By Diane H.
Reviewed By andrea g.
Reviewed By Terry O.
Reviewed By Jason S.
Reviewed By David M.