Picture the two of you, together, in Namibia, with no one else in sight. This itinerary provides a romantic escape into a surreal natural world, one that’s tailor crafted for discerning couples seeking a private getaway. Namibia safaris ignite pristine wilderness, where indulgent luxury meets with indelible authenticity. Namibia isn’t where you go to find yourselves. It’s where you go to get lost.
Day 1 - 2
Damaraland - The Surreal Splendor
Landing at Hosea Kutako International Airport gives you an impression of how private and uninhabited Namibia is going to be. It feels more like a provincial village airport, not one for a capital city. Meet with your Land Rover and the feeling of getting away is quickly reconfirmed. You’re driving towards Damaraland and already there’s virtually nothing but wilderness. The odd farmhouse whizzes by, a springbok skips onto deserted plains, and a dragon’s tail of mountain peaks guides your journey. Within an hour of landing you’re engulfed in Namibia’s captivating riddle; the landscapes are never monotonous but you find it impossible to elucidate how each vista is different.
Damaraland could be simplified. It’s just desert, valley, and rock. But what rocks! And what desert! Burning red and rising almost 200 meters above the plains, the strange domes of Spitzkoppe hide ancient rock art and glorious hiking trails. Wind around and up Brandberg Mountain to watch the desert unfurl onto the horizon, a kaleidoscope of color elegantly meandering across your panorama. Stop and listen. Silence. Train your ears to these new impressions of tranquility. Somewhere far away there is noise. Look up, look around, and an elephant plods along, making its long journey through Damaraland.
This is a landscape for exploring, for roaming on foot, by bike, or in your Land Rover. Ogle the ancient rock art in Twyfelfontein, the diagrammatic stories of ancestral Bushmen as poignant today as they’ve ever been. Stop for a picnic and gouge yourself on the views, not a single manmade creation in 360º of diaphanous beauty. Of course you don’t need to explore. From your raised wooden suite at your camp, there’s an almost mythical view, one that should feature on some space-based Hollywood epic. It’s an idyllic first stop for rest and flight recuperation, only a few noisy kudu interrupting the repose.
Day 3 - 4
Ongava Game Reserve - Ultimate Safari Luxury
Day 5 - 6
Etosha National Park - Spectacular Safari Experiences
Day 7 - 8
Bwabwata National Park - Elephant and Hippo Adventures
Day 9 - 10
Nkasa Rupara National Park - Alone with the Wildlife
Day 11 - 12
Victoria Falls - Soaking Up Serenity
Livingstone - Departure
- Discover the natural delights of Etosha, predatory cats amongst the highlights in one of Africa’s most spectacular national parks
- Explore six national parks and game reserves, each framed by ethereal landscapes and dancing with wild charm
- Track white rhinos on foot and soak up sumptuous safari luxury
- Stand beside elephant herds and cruise past hippo pods in the serene Bwabwata National Park
- Hear the rumble and get soaked by the spray as you visit majestic Victoria Falls, the world’s most powerful waterfall explored on foot and by helicopter
- Indulge in some of Africa’s finest accommodation, private spaces with epic vistas and sheer opulence in the midst of the wilderness
- Gaze in astonishment at the lunar-like landscapes of Damaraland, the first stop instantly propelling you into Namibia’s great expressions of wilderness
- Join a huge animal party by saying hello to the migratory herds in Nkasa Rupara National Park
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.98 stars based on 57 reviews.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By marc m.
Reviewed By Adrianna M.
Reviewed By Michael B.
Reviewed By Randy S.
Reviewed By kim b.