Off the beaten track and brimming with highlights, this unique journey takes you across Namibia to the majestic Victoria Falls. Eight unique national parks and game reserves are included, each unveiling the captivating beauty and dramatic wildlife of the country. You won't see other tourists and it's a truly regal experience. Rugged, wild, and bursting with inimitability, this itinerary symbolizes the very best of Southern Africa.
Okonjima Reserve - Leopards and Cheetahs in the Central Highlights
There's nothing like arriving in a country and having your preconceptions shattered. All the advice reminds you to be patient on safari, and not think that all of Africa resembles a scene from the Lion King. Yet within three hours of touching down, you’re face to face with a leopard. Just north of Windhoek, Okonjima Reserve proves that the dreamy version of Africa actually exists. Take a moment to admire the exquisite fur, follow the lucid eyes as they search for a meal, and watch in silence as the leopard drops into the grass and starts a hunt. And you've only just arrived! Cheetahs are Okonjima's other forte, a rehabilitation center revealing how to reintroduce sick cats into the wild. Drop to sleep with nature's soundtrack perforating through the windows, suggestive calls indicating the life that wanders beneath the moonlight.
Okonjima Reserve - Laid-back Wilderness Exploration
Ongava Game Reserve - Walking with White Rhinos
Etosha National Park - Spectacular Big Game Safari
Etosha National Park - Guided Game Drives in the Bush
Rundu - Riverside Beauty
Mahangu Game Reserve - Lost in the Delights of Popa Falls
Bwabwata National Park - Admire the Enormity of Elephants and Hippos
Kavango–Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area - An Animal Party at Nkasa Rupara and Mudumu National Parks
Kavango–Zambezi Transfrontier Conservation Area - Spend a Day Unwinding in Nature
Victoria Falls - Serene Adventure
Victoria Falls - Witness the Falls From Above
Victoria Falls - Relax and Rest in Style
Victoria Falls - Depart for Home
- Visit eight different national parks and game reserves, each indelibly distinct and thriving with Africa's great wildlife
- Receive intimate encounters with leopards and cheetahs in the Okonjima Reserve
- Lace up the boots and walk with endangered white rhinos in Ongava, the serenity and thrill epitomizing this whole Caprivi adventure
- Game drive to the unexplored corners of Etosha National Park and discover the over 100 mammal species that call it home
- Hop along the Caprivi Strip, stopping at four inimitable national parks and immersing yourself in the world's greatest elephant migration route
- Gaze up at Popa Falls, canoe alongside hippos in Bwabwata, and discover the wandering herds of Nkasa Rupara and Mudumu National Parks
- Helicopter ride above the cacophonous Victoria Falls, and then admire the “smoke that thunders” from eye level
$8,185 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Lauren M.
Reviewed By Patrick S.