Namibia’s outstanding tourist infrastructure rewards the adventurous senior traveler, idyllically blending enchantment with unique safari experiences. Luxury lodges, intimate wildlife experiences, spectacular scenic drives; it’s all packaged within a backdrop of tranquility and rustic charm. This unique self-drive itinerary offers an easy one way journey through an array of stunning national parks, culminating in the rugged beauty of Victoria Falls.
Windhoek - Leisurely Arrival
Namibia and Southern Africa are probably a long way from home. So let’s immediately counteract any travel fatigue with resplendent luxury at your boutique lodge that exudes tranquility and a leisurely pace. A representative will meet you at the airport and assist in collecting your vehicle, as well as providing clear detailed maps of your route and any fascinating side trips and stop off points you might want to include. This local knowledge is at the forefront of this itinerary, ensuring that each aspect of the itinerary has been carefully handcrafted with senior travelers in mind. The representative will also meet you in the evening, answering any questions you have and ensure you're completely ready to start the adventure.
Day 2 - 3
Okonjima - Luxury Indulgence
Day 4 - 6
Etosha National Park - Spectacular Safari Experiences
Caprivi Strip - Relaxing at Popa Falls and Rundu
Day 8 - 9
Mudumu National Park - Cultural Safari and Big Five Action
Day 10 - 11
Bwabwatu National Park - Hippos and Elephants
Day 12 - 14
Victoria Falls - Living It Up
Victoria Falls - Farewell to Southern Africa
- Feast your eyes on five different national parks and game reserves, with a further two which can be easily incorporated into the itinerary
- Enjoy an elegant collection of Namibia’s finest safari accommodation, each lodge effortlessly blending into the environment and providing ultimate luxury in big game country
- Discover Namibia’s outstanding infrastructure as you self drive from Windhoek to Victoria Falls, perfectly sealed roads and a complete lack of traffic ensuring you can sit back and enjoy the surreal scenery
- Get personal with leopards and cheetahs at the sumptuous Okonjima Game Reserve, your first safari stop blending excitement with serenity
- Spend three days in one of Africa’s greatest safari destinations; the epic salt pans and forests of Etosha National Park come with high expectations and they’ll quickly be exceeded
- Journey along the captivating Caprivi Strip, a wildlife rich wonderland that’s home to half a dozen national parks and reserves, along with a phenomenal abundance of hippos and elephants
- Finish the trip at Victoria Falls, the world’s most powerful waterfall offering a fitting culmination to a vacation of natural wonders
$8,965 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Mauricio M.
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Jim H.