This unforgettable safari adventure showcases the diverse beauty of Kenya's unique wilderness. Marvel at the remarkable spectacle of the Maasai Mara, spot endangered rhino at Sweetwaters Tented Camp, and explore the Big Five territory of Lake Nakuru and Samburu. With nine days on this Kenyan safari you'll discover an untouched land that defies the imagination, one that's serene and electrifying in equal measure.
Nairobi - Exploring Diverse Nairobi
Kenya's capital city is a cosmopolitan blend of styles and cultures. Your guide will meet you at Jomo Kenyatta Airport and escort you to your hotel. First glimpses of Africa roll past the window, the streets laden with color and life. Roadside stalls sell mountains of avocados, lush green spaces juxtapose with crowded taxi ranks, and Rothschild giraffes munch on profuse trees. You'll have an opportunity to hand feed these majestic animals at the Giraffe Centre, as well as taking a trip to the farm of Karen Blixen, the famous author who wrote “Out of Africa.” In the evening there's an opportunity to have dinner at Nairobi's famous Carnivore Restaurant, a place where humongous steaks are brought out on Maasai swords and every possible meat is on the menu.
Mount Kenya - Magical Scenes on the Slopes of Mount Kenya
Day 3 - 4
Samburu National Reserve - Spectacular Safari
Day 5 - 6
Sweetwaters - The Full Big Five
Lake Nakuru - Serene Beauty
Day 8 - 10
Maasai Mara - The Unforgettable Spectacle
Nairobi - Relaxing in Nairobi Before a Late Night Flight Home
- Spend nine days on safari as you explore five diverse wildlife reserves in northern and southern Kenya
- Watch hungry big cats follow wildebeest and zebra herds across the Maasai Mara
- Have East Africa's largest concentration of black rhino almost to yourself as you spend two days at your luxurious camp
- Explore the serene beauty of Lake Nakuru, home to over a million flamingos and the full Big Five
- Wander through the lush forests of Mount Kenya and watch elephants playfully interact at waterholes
- Admire rarely seen animals in the rugged Samburu National Reserve, home to an inimitable animal cast that can't be found anywhere else
- Be accompanied by skillful guides who will take you to hippo pools, hidden waterholes, and lion prides
$7,002 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on 178 reviews.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Dave F.
Reviewed By mike K.
Reviewed By Roxy W.
Reviewed By Lindsay K.
Reviewed By jack c.