Experience the very best of Kenya on this dream safari adventure. Covering six diverse parks, this itinerary offers a perfect blend of thrilling adventure and serene beauty. Submerse yourself in the captivating charms of wild Africa and get indelibly close to the Big Five and much more. With places like the Maasai Mara and Samburu on the itinerary, this 11-day trip offers a daily procession of unforgettable highlights.
Nairobi - Welcome to Kenya
Your African adventure begins in Nairobi, Kenya's colorful capital. Wooden roadside stalls sell mountains of fruit, the City Market offers an atmospheric feast for the senses, and the National Museum provides an intriguing insight into the country's history. You'll be met at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and be transferred to your luxurious hotel. The day is yours to explore the city, including the Nairobi National Park. Bordering the city boundaries, this green park gives a glimpse of what you're going to see on this dream safari itinerary. Over sumptuous evening cocktails you'll have a safari orientation and welcome dinner.
Day 2 - 3
Amboseli National Park - A Spectacular First Safari
Mount Kenya - Overlooking the Waterhole
Day 5 - 6
Samburu National Reserve - The Unique Residents
Sweetwaters Game Reserve - Remarkable Rhino Experiences
Lake Nakuru National Park - The Serene Beauty
Day 9 - 10
Maasai Mara - Unforgettable Safari
Nairobi - A Colorful Tour
- Spend nine days on a safari in Kenya and explore six very diverse national parks, each with its own unique cast of resident animals
- Watch elephants roam beneath the backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro at Amboseli National Park
- Gaze down on the procession of wildlife that frequents a waterhole, the charms of Mount Kenya National Park revealed from your private balcony
- Spend two days soaking up the rare sights at Samburu National Reserve, including many inimitable mammals that aren't found elsewhere in Kenya
- Get up close and personal with East Africa's largest concentration of critically endangered black rhino at Sweetwaters Private Game Reserve
- Admire the remarkable beauty of Lake Nakuru, a colorful national park with abundant wild game
- Immerse yourself in the vast Maasai Mara, home to the great migration, immense herds, and huge concentrations of big cats
- Explore the attractions of Nairobi and see another intriguing side to this stunning country
$6,573 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Katharine B.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Paul G.