This tour is for everyone who’s ever wished for two weeks of utter relaxation; for everyone who’s ever sought out the tiny towns and hamlets instead of the well-worn tourist trails; for everyone who’s ever longed for an authentic travel experience. This is the trip for everyone for whom Italy is so much more than Florence and Venice and Rome, and it’s the trip that you’re sure to remember for the rest of your life.
Venice – Landing Outside the Floating City
Once your plane touches down on the edges of Venice, you’ll leave all expectations behind and enter a city that is unlike any you’ve ever known, where cars are absent and everywhere boats glide through the canals with dash and verve. A private water taxi will take you to your darling Venetian hotel, located a stone’s throw away from the romantic Piazza San Marco, where you’ll have the chance to recover from your journey before enjoying a fabulous welcome dinner in the heart of magical Venice.
Venice – Exploring the Queen of the Adriatic
Milan – Across the Gorgeous Italian North
Como – Captivating Lake Como
Como – A Sojourn to Switzerland
Orta San Giuliu – Discovering the History of Italy’s Lake District
Orta San Giuliu – Setting Out for San Giulio
Cinque Terre – The Intimacy and Romance of the Italian Riviera
Cinque Terre – The Wines of Northwest Italy
Cinque Terre – One Last Day by the Shores of the Mediterranean
Milan – Into the Heart of Northern Italy
Milan – Saying Goodbye in Milan
- Get a private tour of amazing Venice from a knowledgeable local, who will tell you all the best stories and will show you all the best sights, from the Piazza San Marco to the Bridge of Sighs
- Explore the shores and waters of luxurious Lake Como, reveling in lakeside towns, like Bellagio and Ravenna, or simply enjoying the immaculate weather and the one-of-a-kind scenery
- Make your way through the mountains and into spectacular Switzerland, where you’ll spend the afternoon at the famed resort town of St. Moritz, dining, shopping and enjoying the pleasures of this Alpine treasure
- Turn to Lake Orta, where the quaint and captivating Isla San Giulio awaits, before visiting the renowned villages of Cinque Terre in the heart of the Italian Riviera
- Discover the hidden gems of Cinque Terre, like the medieval-era port at Portonevere and the excellent vineyards and wineries that produce a white wine of local fame
- Hit the highlights of marvelous Milan, including its impressive Duomo, its singular opera house, and one of the most exclusive shopping malls in the world
From the rugged coast of Cinque Terre to the gentle wake that ripples through the canals of Venice, this is an Italian excursion that will leave you feeling completely pampered and perpetually care-free. It’s a 12-day jaunt through Northern Italy’s best cities and most bucolic towns. You’ll get culture and the joy of the great outdoors, stunning architecture and stick-to-your-ribs food, the treasures of the city and the pleasures of the country. When it comes to Italy, you truly can have it all.
Discover the secrets of romantic Venice, one of the world’s most unique cities and the home to gorgeous piazzas and stunning architecture. Relax and unwind by Lake Como, taking in the gentle country pleasures of villages like Ravenna and Bellagio. Make a quick jump to St. Moritz and see that Cinque Terre is so much more than just the five most scenic villages in Italy. From the sunrise over the Grand Canal to the stars over the Mediterranean Sea, this is sure to a vacation that never leaves you wanting for magic and memories.
$3,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Irene P.
Reviewed By Jim M.
Reviewed By Laurie D.
Reviewed By Robert B.
Reviewed By Madison S.
Reviewed By Helen C.