From gliding through Venetian canals to exploring the northern jewels of Lake Como and Milan, venturing along the coast of Cinque Terre to discovering the charms of Tuscany, this 17-day highlights tour of Italy showcases beauty and wonder. Uncover the true splendors of Italy when embarking on this trip as you discover the Lakes District and immerse yourself in the world of Ancient Rome.
Venice - Arrive in the Queen of the Adriatic
With wondrous canals weaving through the city and over 400 bridges connecting 118 islands, the enchanting city of Venice glistens with the sunlight. Upon arrival at Venice International airport, you’ll have a private transfer to your accommodation located in this Queen of the Adriatic. As the sun starts to paint the evening sky, you’ll glide through the shimmering sunset hues of pink and orange on a classic Venetian gondola. Gaze in awe at the opulent marble palaces, hidden narrow canals, and storybook harbors as you enjoy the city from atop the water.
Venice - Experience a Venetian Wonderland
Venice - Explore the Islands of Murano and Burano
Lake Como - Venture through Verona
Lake Como - Immerse Yourself in the Elegance of Bellagio
Lake Como - Embrace the Charm of Como
Milan - Uncover Majestic Milan
Milan - Experience the World of Leonardo Da Vinci
Portovenere - Discover the Beauty of the Italian Riviera
Portovenere - Explore the Storybook towns of Cinque Terre
Florence - Venture to Lucca On Route to Florence
Florence - Embrace the World of the Renaissance
Florence - Tour the Tuscan Jewels of Chianti and San Gimignano
Rome - Immerse Yourself in A Florentine Gastronomic Wonderland
Rome - Discover the Power of the Roman Empire
Rome - Visit the Astounding Vatican Grounds
Rome - Depart Italy
- Enjoy a guided tour past Venice’s iconic Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica
- Venture through the picturesque glassblowing and fishing islands of Murano and Burano
- Explore the romantic wonderland of Verona
- Immerse yourself in the elegant Bellagio and visit the Melzi Gardens
- Discover the charm of Como during a guided tour topped with a ride up the city’s funicular
- Visit Milan’s famed Duomo, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, and explore the art and winery of Leonardo Da Vinci
- Relax on the Ligurian Coast in Portovenere and visit all five towns of Cinque Terre
- Meander through the picturesque town of Lucca
- Experience a guided visit in Florence past the Ponte Vecchio, Accademia Gallery, and the Uffizi
- Witness the natural beauty of Tuscany during a guided tour of Chianti and San Gimignano
- Discover the power of Ancient Rome through a guided tour through the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Uncover the grandiose grounds of the Vatican during a guided visit
$5,979 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Pamela W.
Reviewed By Kimberly R.
Reviewed By Andrea J.
Reviewed By Chris H.
Reviewed By Luke V.
Reviewed By Nancy C.