Escape from the crowd and explore a new perspective during your 9-day Italy tour of Cinque Terre, Lake Garda, and Venice. The trails of the Italian Riviera hide beneath lush oak forest as medieval castles overlook the cobalt waters of a glassy lake and the historical neighborhoods of Venice remain frozen in time. You will travel the shorelines, lakeshores, and canal banks for a luxurious, custom-tailored Italian experience.
Monterosso – Ligurian Coast and the Cinque Terre
The five towns of Cinque Terre always offer new experiences to visitors, whether it’s your first experience with the Italian Riviera or one of many trips to this region. The sunlight washes across the Mediterranean Sea to highlight the transitioning shades of blue found lighter near the shore to the richer over the deepest sections of the seafloor. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to the edges of the town of Monterosso, the most northern of the towns that connect to Cinque Terre, where you can settle into your charming accommodations.
Monterosso – Hike to Levanto
Monterosso – Exploration of Palmaria Island
Monterosso – Discover the Charms of Cinque Terre
Salo – Travel to Lake Garda
Salo – Relish Charming Landscape and History
Venice – Visit Padua and Travel the Brenta Canal
Venice – Enjoy the History, Art, and Culture
Venice – Depart for Home
- Relax on a private yacht tour of the Italian Riviera that leads you to the quiet, overlooked shores of Palmaria Island in view of Portovenere
- Relish a private cooking course in Monterosso overlooking the water to learn the art and history behind the fresh pasta, pesto, and seafood of Cinque Terre
- Sample the wines of Liguria and Cinque Terre during a wine tasting on the hills above Monterosso
- Learn the art of sailing with a private instructor on the glassy waters of Lake Garda
- Bask in the magnificent scenery of the Ligurian coast by hiking the trails that crisscross Cinque Terre, including the Trail that connects Levanto to Monterosso
- Discover the wealth and tastes of the Venetian aristocracy as you cruise down the Brenta Canal and visit historical villas
- Indulge in the charms of the landscape and culture in the towns that form the Riviera of Lake Garda
- Enjoy a perfect view of Lake Garda and the intersection of three of Italy’s regions from the vantage point of Monte Baldo
- Discover the hidden culture, neighborhoods, and wine bars of Venice during a tour dedicated to the local beauty and history of the city
$3,298 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By JEFFREY L.
Reviewed By William S.
Reviewed By Carol S.
Reviewed By rich b.
Reviewed By Lisa K.