Dreamlike escape filled with magnificent architecture, ancient ruins, delicious food, breathtaking art, and embracing natural scenery is yours to experience on this 11-day Italy and Sicily trip. From the Sistine Chapel to Michelangelo’s David, exuberant palaces to magnificent towers, your custom-tailored Italy tour with Sicily takes you to unforgettable cities, each brimming with historical delight and treasured enchantment.
Rome - The Greatness of Rome
Rome is Italy’s vibrant capital city, evoking a powerful ancient empire and a strong connection to legendary popes and artists. Cathedral domes add to the historic skyline. Narrow cobblestone lanes open up to hidden piazzas. The aroma of fresh pasta filters through a charming local restaurant specializing in family recipes passed down for generations. Ancient wonders lead to Baroque beauty. Your private transfer greets you at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport upon your arrival. Soon you find yourself in a luxurious hotel near the heart of the city.
The Arch of Constantine stands between the Colosseum and Palatine Hill. The 4th-century structure frames the Via Triumphalis; the pathway emperors took to enter the city after a military triumph. The arch stands more than 68 feet tall and 84 feet wide. It is the perfect image to welcome you to the city, flouting the grandeur of the ancient empire in the well-preserved friezes detailing the triumphs of the past.
Rome - True Splendor of Rome
Pisa - Continued Greatness of a Maritime Past
Florence - Immersion into the Renaissance
Verona - The Home of Star-Crossed Lovers
Venice - Looking Around the Lagoon
Venice - Power of the Este
Taormina - Onward to the Riviera
Taormina - Remarkable Riviera
Taormina - Endless Sensations of Sicily
Taormina - Fond Farewell to the Taormina
- Discover the exquisite sight of the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the surrounding splendor of the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Relax in the marvelous seaside atmosphere and sensational historic ambiance of the Sicilian city of Taormina
- Witness the unparalleled masterwork decorating the Sistine Chapel, a part of the Vatican Museum
- Tour around exceptional ancient Rome, taking in the Colosseum and Roman Forum on a guided tour
- Relish an intimate view of Michelangelo’s David on a private tour of the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence
- Explore the historic walls and famous grounds of the Este Castle in Ferrara
- Visit the charming courtyard of Juliet (from Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet) in Verona
- Traverse the majestic streets of Venice lining the romantic canals
$3,933 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Heather Z.
Reviewed By Joe L.
Reviewed By Laurie D.
Reviewed By Dezbah H.
Reviewed By Jean L.
Reviewed By tony s.