This 10-day Italy food tour is for those who love fine cuisine, from southern Italian specialties to the seafood of the Adriatic. With a focus on absolute luxury, from a lakeside resort that was the home of royalty to a hotel that houses a Michelin-starred restaurant, you can embrace the opulence and beauty in Italy at its best for a trip you can remember forever.
Rome - Arriving in Italy
Land in Rome, the capital of Italy and one of the most famous cities on Earth, where a private driver will transfer you to your elegant hotel in the picturesque village of Positano, gracefully perched along the hills that lead down to the surf of the famed Amalfi Coast. You’ll stop for lunch at Le Sirenuse, a Michelin-starred restaurant that features fresh seafood and produce presented in a dashing and elegant way, before checking in at your hotel in Positano, where you’ll have the rest of the afternoon at your leisure. A stroll along the beach is always an enjoyable and festive one, and the church of Santa Maria Assunta offers a magnificent dome composed of majolica tiles; inside is a Byzantine icon of a black Madonna that dates from the 1200s. Dinner this evening is at the sumptuous Ristorante Max, where the terrace beckons you with its perfect weather and one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Positano - A Resort Town Fit for an Emperor
Positano - A Day on the Coast, A Night of Elegance
Positano - The Remarkable Ruins of Famous Pompeii
Lake Como - The Shores of Lake Como
Lake Como - An Unforgettable Day on the Lake
Lake Como - Discovering the Mecca of Italian Fashion
Lake Como - Back for More in the Italian Countryside
Venice - Venice and the Veneto
Venice - Saying Goodbye
- Experience the Italian life of luxury as you spend three days in some of southern Italy’s greatest resort spots, from Positano and Sorrento to Capri, a place so beautiful emperors vacationed here
- Enjoy a day of endless indulgence as you cruise through the towns and scenery of the Amalfi Coast and a night of incomparable elegance as you dine at one of Ravello’s finest restaurants and take in a concert at the inspiring Villa Rufolo
- Walk the ancient streets of famous Pompeii, where you can discover the incredible elegance of the House of the Faun and the ruins of once-mighty temples
- Discover the magic of enchanting Lake Como, from its spectacular natural scenery to the incomparable luxury of Bellagio and Villa d’Este
- Get your haute couture fix as you’re led on a privately-guided shopping tour of marvelous Milan, the fashion center of Italy and one of the most important fashion cities on the planet
- Make your way through the amazing scenery of northern Italy, from the ancient Roman amphitheater at Verona to the romantic canals of one-of-a-kind Venice
From the resort island of Capri to the shores of Lake Como, from the ancient remains of Pompeii to the fashionable streets of Milan to the labyrinthine waterways of Venice, Italy is a country filled with magic from every corner. This 10-day vacation will show you Italy in truly luxurious fashion, from the poshest hotels and hottest restaurants to a session with a personal shopping assistant in incomparable Milan. If you’ve ever wanted to do Italy right, this is the trip for you.
Spend some time in Capri, where you’ll revel in relaxation and serenity so complete that emperors made the island a getaway of their own. Cruise the brilliant waters of Lake Como and explore the quaint and charming lakeside towns of Varenna and Bellagio. Experience high fashion and high art in Milan, and lose yourself in the inestimable romance of spellbinding Venice, where the easy rocking of a gondola ride offers the perfect rhythm to an evening of excitement.
This is the country that has inspired artists for centuries and moved musicians to works of mind-blowing brilliance; it is the nation that gave us astounding art and phenomenal food; it is a place where the good life is synonymous with the sweet life. People have been vacationing in Italy for centuries: Isn’t it time you made it there?
$5,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Laurie D.
Reviewed By Jack C.
Reviewed By Madison S.
Reviewed By Heather M.
Reviewed By Helen C.
Reviewed By Frank P.