Blend high fashion and exclusivity on this 10-day Italy tour that includes insider access to Milan Fashion Week. Showcasing some of the most iconic works of Italian fashion houses specializing in everything from haute couture to fine jewelry, this tour explores the fashion realms of Armani, Fendi, Ferragamo, Prada and the famed jeweler Bulgari in Milan, Florence, Tuscany, and Rome. Go behind the scenes of the world of Italian fashion and style,...
Milan – Arrive in Milan, the Fashion Capital of Italy
The mind of any fashion enthusiast wanders first to Milan when thinking of Italy. The 52 unique spires of the Duomo support nearly 2,250 marble statues and have inspired artists, architects, and designers since its establishment in the 14th century and subsequent completion in the 19th century. The style of the architecture, art, and music of the city evokes powerful emotions connected to the works of the famous composer Giuseppe Verdi, sculptures by Michelangelo, and paintings by Leonardo da Vinci. The Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was the first shopping mall in Europe and continues to embody awe in the boutique shops and graceful domes first erected between 1865 and 1877.
Your private transfer greets you at Malpensa Airport in a luxurious Mercedes, escorting you to the heart of Italian fashion to arrive at the Armani Hotel, located in the city center near the endless movement of the legendary Fashion District. The Armani Hotel is a five-star establishment committed to the dignity of the brand name inside each of the 95 guestrooms and suites. Lifestyle managers represent the importance of hospitality to Armani, ensuring you have a luxurious stay during your time in Milan with personalized touches. Rooms range from the elegant privacy of a nearly 475-square foot deluxe to a 755-square foot suite, each providing ample views to the prestigious fashion of the city moving below.
You also have the option of staying at the Bulgari Hotel, an equally exclusive accommodation on a private street connected to the renovated 18th-century Palazzo. The five-star hotel contains over 43,000 square feet of private gardens for a touch of tranquility amidst the bustling streets of Milan. The fine furnishings and graceful décor relate to the intimate luxuries of the Bulgari brand. In the evening, you can enjoy the immersion into the distinctive world of fashion, and the fascinating life of Milan, with a fabulous drink at Gattopardo Milano Disco Club. The space evokes the pleasures of creativity and reconstitution by filling a refurbished church with lively music, vivacious dancing, and indelible spirit.
Milan – Spend Time with a Personal Shopper in the Milan Fashion District
Milan – Relish a Visit to the Brand New Museum of the Twentieth Century and Milan Fashion Week
Milan – Tour the Armani Silos and Fondazione Prada
Florence – Indulge in Ferragamo at the Exclusive Boutique and Museum
Tuscany – Enrich the Senses with a Perfume Masterclass and Tour
Tuscany – Visit the Largest Italian Outlet Mall en route to a Tuscan Estate
Rome – Explore Style at Palazzo Fendi and Elegance at an Opera Show
Rome – Discover the Italian Institute of Fashion and the Bulgari Experience
Rome – Returning Home in Style
- Experience the heart of Italian and global fashion with exclusive access to Milan Fashion Week
- Bask in the opulence of Bulgari in a private workshop where travelers learn about the illustrious history of the brand, see rare and unique pieces from the private collection and model renderings
- Gain behind-the-scenes access to luxury courtiers and boutiques with your very own professional English-speaking fashion shoppers
- Relish a masterclass in perfumes during a private tutorial exploring fragrance concepts and compositions, where you can take home a bottle of your own specially personalized fragrance
- Traverse the galleries of the Armani Silos for an intimate view into the evolution of Armani designs through the archives and displays of past collections
- Enjoy a private VIP fashion show at the Ferragamo Boutique in Florence followed by aperitifs
- Lounge in elegant style while staying in premier accommodations, including a private villa owned by the Ferragamo family in the hills of Tuscany
- Revel in an after-hours private tour of the Rolex Orologeria, learning about the craftsmanship and the production of the world-renowned timepieces
- Visit the Italian Institute of Fashion, where you will discover the innovative drive behind the Italian fashion world, with perspectives on the roles of designers, models, tailors, and more
- Savor a night of opera at Teatro dell’Opera di Roma in Rome, a sensational performance theater erected in 1880 that has hosted the likes of Maria Callas, Andrea Bocelli, and Luciano Pavarotti
- Stroll through “The Mall,” Italy’s preeminent luxury brand shopping venue located in Tuscany, featuring a dynamic collection of Italian and international designer boutiques
Italy has been a global trendsetter of luxurious design for decades, where the history of art and architecture has shaped the aesthetics of the fashion world in Italy. Innovative designs from Italy have taken the world by storm since the first contemporary runway show took place in Florence in 1951. Your customized Italy tour celebrates the contemporary Italian design and the rich history of inspiring art embodied in the fashion world in Milan, Florence, Tuscany, and Rome. Your private transfer greets you at Malpensa Airport in Milan and escorts you to an elegant room in the chic style of the Armani designer hotel located in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
The capital of Italy’s fashion takes you on a whirlwind introduction to the world of prestigious designers, from enjoying the company of a personal shopper in the Golden Rectangle to traversing the exhibits of the Armani Silos, which captures 40 years that have shaped the industry. Relish the rich flavors of restaurants like Armani Prive Club, Just Cavalli Bar, and Gattopardo Disco. The climactic finale of your fashion showpiece involves tickets to Milan Fashion Week, which celebrates designers both known and those emerging in the world of elevated style.
Lose yourself in the luxury outlet mall in Tuscany, the largest in all of Italy before settling in the comforts of Villa Ferragamo, located at the center of a medieval town. Bask in the aromas of a personalized fragrance made to your specifications during a private session on the art of perfume making for ways to add even more spark to your presence. Explore the depths of the Ferragamo Boutique with a private fashion show before visiting the museum located beneath the shop.
Rome is a city of contemporary trendsetters with unique styles consistent with the inclinations of high fashion. Show off your graceful tastes and splashes of flamboyance at the opera and explore the elaborate Fendi boutique blending artistic representation and clothing displays. Visit the Italian Institute of Fashion for glimpses into the future of the fashion world and indulge in the elegance of jewelry on display in the Bulgari Experience. Take your time indulging in delicious dinners at spectacular restaurants such as Aroma and Zuma, each providing a refined ambiance in the enchanting Eternal City.
$12,865 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Suparna P.
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By debra g.
Reviewed By Beth S.
Reviewed By Pamela W.