Photos of Africa evoke emotions ranging from desire and astonishment to mystique and charm. This specialist safari will provide you with a vantage point to inspire feelings through photography and create images that celebrate the power of nature and its attention to detail. Private planes offer aerial photos and game drives that create expressive close-ups as your expert guides will take you to elusive sights. With six days in Kruger and five in Botswana, you will connect Africa's natural wonders...
Johannesburg – Arrival and the Colors of Soweto
Arrive at O. R. Tambo International in Johannesburg where you will be greeted by your guide and transferred to the boutique-style hotel. Your morning arrival will free up your afternoon to photograph another side of wild Africa. Head into the township of Soweto to capture the colors as industrial towers laden in graffiti and political murals cover the surrounding houses. Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu were neighbors here, and you will make a stop at their houses on Vilakazi Street, which continues to be a vibrant cultural hub. Energy abounds, and you will not be short of locals posing for the camera. Return to your hotel to enjoy a spa treatment and relax at the pool before your welcome dinner with your photography guide.
Mala Mala Game Reserve – First Photographic Big Five Safari
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Photographing Kruger's Leopards
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Photographing Animals on Foot
Day 5 - 7
Greater Kruger – Kruger Photography Safari by Private Plane
Day 8 - 9
Mashatu Game Reserve – Desert Safari Landscape and Specialist Photography Hides
Day 10 - 12
Okavango Delta – Okavango Photography Safari by Private Plane
Okavango to Livingstone – Victoria Falls From the Air and Departure
- Explore Kruger in depth with three days in Mala Mala Game Reserve and three days to discover the remote outposts of the Greater Kruger ecosystem
- Enjoy a day dedicated to Kruger's leopards and another day photographing animals on foot
- Use adapted safari vehicles that are fitted with lens plates and specialist clamps
- Use a series of exceptional photography hides that bring incredible proximity to your subjects, with comfortable chairs enabling you to silently spend hours capturing the drama of a waterhole or savannah
- Photograph Africa from the air by hopping across Kruger and the Okavango by private plane, with the low cruising altitude helping to create sublime images
- Spend two days amidst the arid savannah of Mashatu Game Reserve, an inspiring contrast to the colors of Kruger and Okavango
- Discover and photograph Victoria Falls and Zambezi River from the air
- Enjoy a mix of accommodation that completes your immersion in nature, including luxury lodges and more remote private camps
- Capture the big and the small of Africa as you encounter the complete cast of famous mammals, from the Big Five to wild dogs, unusual primates to enchanting birds
$12,735 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.95 stars based on 227 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Marcia H.
Reviewed By Brenda W.
Reviewed By Linda R.