The ultimate African adventure should include everything from primates to predators, chimpanzees to Cape Town, and Victoria Falls to vibrant tribal cultures. This awe-inspiring itinerary will take you through five countries in three weeks, uncovering the iconic highlights of a continent. You will discover Masai Mara, Uganda’s gorillas, Botswana’s elephants, endless Samburu, and the tip of Africa. Expertly guided and connected by the continent’s growing flight network, it is a three-week expedition...
Entebbe – Relaxing on the Shores of Lake Victoria
The serene waters of Lake Victoria provide an iconic welcome to Africa, lulling gently alongside your five-star hotel. You are greeted at the airport and have an afternoon at leisure, the surrounding lanes a delight of old-world architecture from the Colonial period. Later in the afternoon, you will take to the water, a Lake Victoria cruise the perfect way to watch your first African sunset. As the waters reflect red and yellow, you settle into the enchantment of the continent. There is something about the landscapes that immediately compels you to explore further.
Kibale Forest National Park – The Mystique of Uganda’s Volcanic Forests
Kibale Forest National Park – Exclusive Chimpanzee Habituation Experience
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Beautiful River Safari
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Following Lions and Elephants to the Gorillas
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Charms and Captivation of Gorilla Trekking
Nairobi – Endangered Giraffe in Kenya’s Capital
Day 8 - 9
Kalama Conservancy – Epic and Exhilarating Big-Game Safari
Day 10 - 11
Mara North Conservancy – Africa’s Most Iconic Safari Destination
Nairobi – Hot Air Ballooning Over the Masai Mara
Victoria Falls – The Wonder of The Smoke That Thunders
Victoria Falls – Leisurely Day Along the Banks of the Zambezi
Chobe National Park – Safari with the Elephants in Neighboring Botswana
Victoria Falls – Continuing the Safari and Overnight Near the Falls
Cape Town – First Impressions of the Mother City
Cape Town – Penguins, Panoramas, and the Tip of Africa
Cape Town – Sensual Serenity of the Cape Winelands
Cape Town – Leisurely Day Around Cape Town
Cape Town – Departure
- Marvel at the intimacy on an exclusive chimpanzee habituation experience in Uganda’s Kibale Forest
- Celebrate the awe of nature by spending an hour with a wild mountain gorilla troop in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Spend two days connecting Uganda’s forests, an adventure that includes boating alongside hippos, driving past tree-climbing lions, and connecting with local cultures
- Kalama Conservancy and Samburu National Reserve showcase the irrepressible scale of big-game East Africa
- Find yourself enveloped by battles between big cats and their prey in the Masai Mara before a hot air balloon flight takes you over the iconic grasslands
- Stand before the intense power of Victoria Falls and see exactly why the locals call it The Smoke That Thunders (Mosi-oa-Tunya)
- Follow the pachyderms into Botswana for a two-day safari with the world’s greatest population of wild elephants
- Complete the adventure with four relaxed days in and around Cape Town, a vibrant city that shows another side of the continent
- Relax against the backdrop of Africa’s natural icons: Table Mountain, Zambezi River, Lake Victoria and a beach populated by penguins
- Explore the sights around Cape Town, including a day in the Cape Winelands and a journey to the tip of Africa
$20,785 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on 1760 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Bettisu C.
Reviewed By Cassandra R.
Reviewed By Brian M.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Christine D.