Australia is a land of adventure and discovery, where the family can share the marvels of the Mars-like landscape of the Red Centre and the rainbow colors of the Great Barrier Reef. Ride a camel across the desert landscape at sunrise, as the colors of Uluru change. Search the clear waters of the Coral Sea for sea turtles and dolphins. Listen to the thrilling sound of the didgeridoo and learn how to properly throw a boomerang from the native Aborigines. Your customizable tour immerses the family...
Sydney – G’day Australia
Sydney is a bustling city nestled amongst the verdant hills and opulent sea. The skyline soars above the Central Business District, reaching a staggering height of more than 1,000 feet above the surrounding streets in the form of the glittering Sydney Tower. Sailboats glide across the shimmering cobalt waters of the harbor, leading into estuaries and the open Coral Sea. Your flight lands at Sydney Airport where your private transfer meets the family. You check into a luxurious hotel overlooking the oldest neighborhood in Sydney, known as the Rocks. Elements of the 18th and 19th-century city remain with sandstone brick warehouses and Cadman’s Cottage, which was erected in 1816.
After settling in, the family boards the ferry bound for the Taronga Zoo. The kids marvel at the coastline and the arching figure of the Sydney Harbour Bridge framing the water. The ferry provides a panorama of the city’s central area, along with the verdant hills and golden beaches of the surrounding suburbs. The Sydney Skyline decorates the horizon like a photograph as exotic animals from across Australia and from around the world graze beneath the warm sun. The kids pause at the cassowary enclosure, marveling at the prehistoric vision of the gigantic birds with strong helmet and iridescent azure faces. The zoo provides the perfect introduction to the differences of Australia’s wildlife and landscape.
Sydney – A City of Familial Charm
Sydney – On the Lamb
Uluru – Looking Beyond the Red in the Red Desert
Cairns – Watching the Red Return
Cairns – Sounds and Visions of the Sea
Cairns – Immersion into History and Culture
Gold Coast – Adventures in the Rainforest
Gold Coast – Ocean Views and Kayak Thrills
Gold Coast – Watching the Surf
- Discover the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef at a stationary dive site, providing the family with an on-site marine biologist to help understand the beauty and diversity of the aquatic life
- Immerse the family in the world’s oldest living culture at the Tjapukai Aboriginal Culture Park, learning about art, tradition, and heritage
- Relish the unique rusty-red colors of the Red Desert and the shifting hues of Uluru at sunrise during a guided camel tour
- Search for dolphins and whales swimming off the coast of Byron Bay on a kayak excursion
- Witness the iconic sails of Sydney Opera House on a private guided architectural tour
- Experience the life of an Australian cowboy on a ranch outside of central Sydney known for herding and shearing sheep
- Explore the rainforest west of the Gold Coast on a four-wheel-drive excursion to find kangaroos, koalas, and gigantic cassowaries
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1808 reviews.
Reviewed By Daniela S.
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Jennifer S.
Reviewed By Sharon L.
Reviewed By Mike B.