From city streets to the high plains of the Pampas, Argentina is a country for everyone, from nature lovers to shopaholics, from gourmands to gauchos to glacier climbers. You’ll revel in the smells of a Buenos Aires parilla, the sounds of Iguazu’s ceaseless falls, the sight of the sun over the Andes. It’s all here on this custom Argentina tour: this, and so much more.
Buenos Aires - Arrival in Argentina
You first touch down in South American in beautiful bountiful Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina and one of the great cities of the Western Hemisphere. After collecting your bags a private car will meet you and drop you at the door of your elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Recoleta, a barrio of Buenos Aires famed for its elegant French-style edifices, expansive swaths of public parks, delicious restaurants, and the incredible homes of Argentina’s elite. Spend some time perambulating around this gorgeous neighborhood, or relax at one of the local cafes before hitting one of the area’s famous dinner spots, where the beef is fresh, the wine delectable, and the atmosphere filled with the boisterous joy of life in Argentina.
Buenos Aires - Tour of Brilliant Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires - From City Lights to the Plains of the Pampas
Buenos Aires - Learning the Art of the Argentine Tango
Iguazu Falls - Turning North to the Border
Iguazu Falls - Incomparable Iguazu
Mendoza - Welcome to Wine Country
Mendoza - A Guided Excursion Through Malbec Country
Aconcagua - Trekking Through the Spine of the Americas
El Calafate - Deep in the Heart of Patagonia
Los Glaciares National Park - Walking on Ice at Perito Moreno
El Calafate - A Visit to an Argentine Estancia
Buenos Aires - A Return to the Capital
Buenos Aires - Heading Home
- Discover Buenos Aires, Argentina’s one-of-a-kind capital and one of the great cities of South America, from the ceaseless activity around the Microcentro to the aristocratic ease of Recoleta and Palermo
- Visit an authentic Argentine estancia to encounter real guachos, gain insight into their historic lifestyle and enjoy a memorable dinner served over open flame
- Challenge your artistic side as you’re taught the technique and passion that goes into a traditional tango before watching the experts in one of Buenos Aires’ famous tango clubs
- Ogle at the immense expanse of Iguazu Falls on the border of Argentina and Brazil, as you’re led through this phenomenal formation by a trained ornithologist who knows exactly where to go, what to see and what to do
- Indulge in a visit to the vineyards in Argentina’s wine country, where you’ll learn about the best varietals and blends that this singular region sends out to the world
- Work your way through the peaks and valleys of the mighty Andes Mountains until witnessing the puissance of Aconcagua, one of the tallest mountains on Earth
- Spend three days in the other-worldly peaks and tumbling valleys of southern Patagonia, from El Calafate to the Perito Moreno Glacier
Argentina is a country known the world over for its innumerable contributions to human culture, from a perfectly executed tango to a perfectly grilled steak in a local parilla, and this tour gives you the chance to get knee-deep in Argentine customs. On this 14-day custom Argentina tour, you’ll glimpse Argentina’s most awe-inspiring natural wonders and her most cosmopolitan city, the jagged teeth of the Andes and the gentle flood plains of the Rio de la Plata, and everything else that makes this country so unique.
Begin in Buenos Aires, where you can walk the colorful streets of La Boca, breathe the history of the Plaza del Mayo, and catch a tango show in one of the city’s famous underground clubs. Then turn north to Argentina’s border with Brazil and the spectacular Iguazu Falls, a series of cascades that makes Niagara look puny, before exploring the unbridled wildness of Argentine Patagonia. Relax and unwind in Mendoza—the center of Argentina’s wine industry—where you’ll be dazzled by the surrounding scenery and delighted by a bold yet delicate Malbec.
From the widest avenue in the world to one of the planet’s tallest peaks, from the rugged romance of the gauchos to the sophisticated steps of the tango, from waterfalls to glaciers to grapes on the vine, this is Argentina at its very best. Friendly people will meet you at every turn, anxious to show you the secrets of this country of which they are so deeply proud, and it won’t take you too long to discover the what, exactly, they’re so proud of.
Zicasso offers a variety of Argentina tours. Be sure to read the Argentina vacation reviews to see what travelers experienced while on their customized tour.
$4,545 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 672 reviews.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Clifford G.
Reviewed By Anne M.
Reviewed By Anne N.
Reviewed By Hayley C.
Reviewed By Cris a.