Santiago’s shop-lined streets and Patagonia’s panoply of precipices, the tranquility of the Lake District and the tradition of Buenos Aires, gorgeous lakes and grand glaciers, all of Chile and Argentina’s offerings are here on full display. Whether hiking or horseback riding, cruising a lake or the wide avenues of Buenos Aires, these are two weeks you’ll always remember on this Chile and Argentina Adventure Tour.
Landing in Chile
Touch down in Santiago before being transferred to your elegant and comfortable hotel right in the middle of the action of this unforgettable world capital. Walk the neighborhoods of this unique city where you can sun in the morning and ski in the afternoon, and you'll be nestled in Chile’s central valley between the craggy visages of the soaring Andes. Visit the Parque Metropolitano and climb Cerro San Cristobal to catch an incredible view of the city below and the Andes beyond, or stroll the paseos of Santiago’s Centro. There are always incredible shows in this art-driven metropolis, and there are a myriad of dining options featuring delicious empanadas, fresh caught fish and much more.
Exploring the Environs of Santiago
Turning South to Torres del Paine
Venturing Into the National Park
More Excursions in Chilean Patagonia
One Last Day in Wonderland
From the Mountains to the Lakes
A Day at the Lake
Your Final Day in Captivating Chile
Arrival in Argentina
A Short Stay in Bariloche
On to Beautiful Buenos Aires
Departing the Southern Cone
- Explore Chile’s charming capital of Santiago, from the gorgeous edifice of the Basilica de la Merced to the beautiful city parks like Santa Lucia
- Visit the celebrated resort at Las Varientes, where you’ll encounter some of Chile’s rarest and most exotic wildlife
- Enjoy the region’s finest wines
- Spend four miraculous days at Torres del Paine National Park, where the wild scenery and fabulous activities are sure to inspire respect and admiration of unparalleled Chilean Patagonia
- Relax in the serene setting of Chile’s Lake District, where you can fish, boat, hike or enjoy the hot springs all under the passive gaze of Osorno, one of the country’s most famous peaks
- Enter Argentina in style as you cross Lakes Frias and Nahuel Huapi before entering Bariloche, one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations
- End your voyage in Buenos Aires, Argentina’s consummate capital and home to the world’s widest avenue—Avenue 9 de Julio—and the world’s most famous ballroom dance—the Argentine Tango
Stretching down nearly the entire western coast of South America, Chile tours include some of the most fascinating locales, from the gorgeous edifices of Santiago to the celebration of nature that is Torres del Paine National Park. This 13-day Chile and Argentina Adventure Tour gives you a chance to experience this country in all of its glory, from the vineyards at Las Varientes to the glaciers of far southern Patagonia; and you’ll even get to Argentina, too!
Begin in Santiago, one of the world’s great capitals, where you’ll discover the city’s lush and expansive parks, her beautiful hotels and theaters and her delicious restaurants. Then venture to the farthest southern reaches of South America, to Torres del Paine National Park, where the eponymous peaks stretch limitless above you and the brilliant blue waters beg for you to explore. Then enter Argentina in an unforgettable way, crossing two of her most famous lakes before ending your journey on the streets of Buenos Aires, one of planet earth’s most mesmerizing metropolises.
Hiking trails and pedestrian paths, the cool water of Lake Llanquihue to the soft and sweet tannins of Chilean wine, this is a glimpse of Chile that few get to see. So come on – engage your inner naturalist, your inner dancer, your inner oenophile, your inner art critic; for whatever it is you want to be, or see or do, Chile is the place to find it.
$4,220 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By Tazeen G.
Reviewed By Michael M.
Reviewed By Kevin M.
Reviewed By Theresa H.
Reviewed By Mary E.
Reviewed By afshin h.