A Zambian safari is not about seeing; it is about feeling. In one week, you can mix many of the continent’s famous safari experiences and explore the purity and authenticity that takes Zambia far beyond just a sightseeing trip. Predators at night, safari on foot and from the water, aerial imagery and close-up photography hides all bring ways for Zambia’s highlights to impress all your senses. They also celebrate a thrilling diversity with time spent at Victoria Falls, the South Luangwa savanna,...
Livingstone – Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi
Colors ripple on the Zambezi River at sunset as vast currents of blue transform into lines of electric yellow and bucolic orange before the glowing red of the sun disappears beyond the horizon. Hippos emerge from the water to graze on the banks, slowly turning into silhouette as dusk takes hold. Crocodiles bask on the banks and then slope into the water with menacing grace. Thick woodland covers the southern bank while open plains stretch out to the north. It will be a magical scene and an easy introduction to Zambia, best seen on a boutique river cruise. A three-course dinner is served, a taste of tradition mixed with Western sensibilities. After the flight to Livingstone, three hours on the water give you time to rest and relax. Like almost everything in Zambia, there is an insight into a unique wildlife world.
Livingstone – The Complete Victoria Falls Experience: From Land, Water, and the Air
South Luangwa National Park – Magnificent Game Drives in an Abundant National Park
South Luangwa National Park – Big-Game Safari in the Day and the Night
South Luangwa National Park – Beauty of a Walking Safari
Lower Zambezi National Park – African Safari From the Water
Lower Zambezi National Park – Walks and Drives in Zambia’s Wetland Paradise
Lower Zambezi National Park to Livingstone – Departure
- Soar above Victoria Falls by helicopter, and then confront the cascade’s magnificent spray from Knife-edge Bridge
- Cruise along the Zambezi River at sunset and enjoy fine dining while watching the hippos emerge for their evening grazing
- Explore big-game Africa from complementary angles, with safari activities on foot, on the water, in the night and in photography hides
- Go in search of Zambia’s legendary leopards and discover raucous packs of wild dog, and then get used to spotting lions every day you are on safari
- Discover the drama of an African safari with days spent in South Luangwa National Park, one of the continent’s ultimate destinations for those seeking authentic encounters
- Admire the abundance of the wetlands with days of safari in Lower Zambezi National Park, a place of swimming buffalo, snorkeling elephants and predators on the move
- Uncover the wilderness from the air as small planes hop between your safari destinations, each journey an insight into the scale of Zambia’s landscapes
- Customize the experience in the two national parks and benefit from Zambia’s flexible and private approach to safari
$10,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 266 reviews.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Bob V.
Reviewed By Tracy H.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Michael P.