Escape into the romance and magic of an African safari, as you sleep under the stars in a secluded camp while a lion roars in the distance. Spend days riding horseback and feasting on private picnics beneath the shade of an acacia tree, while thousands of wildebeest migrate around you. Fly to the emerald and aquamarine shores of the Indian Ocean, landing on a private tropical island with a lodge that embodies barefoot luxury. As you float in the gentle ocean on your final day, you will have...
Arusha – Touchdown
As your international flight approaches the city of Arusha, Tanzania, you will see the tip of Mount Meru poke through the clouds before you begin your final descent. Upon landing at Kilimanjaro International Airport, a representative will meet you in arrivals and transfer you to your lodge just outside of the city. With your own private cottage nestled between avocado, coffee and acacia trees and under the shadow of Mount Meru, this will be the perfect place to unwind after a long day of travel. Enjoy a restorative couple’s massage in the privacy of your spacious cottage before lounging by the pool as the afternoon fades away. In the evening, you will join the rest of the guests for a delicious and locally inspired three-course meal. Enjoy a final glass of wine on your private porch as you watch the stars emerge before retiring for the night.
Serengeti National Park – Into the African Bush
Serengeti National Park – Great Wildebeest Migration
Serengeti National Park – Drive Deeper
Grumeti Reserve – Travel to the West
Grumeti Reserve – Travel By Horseback
Grumeti Reserve – Magnificent Plains of the Serengeti
Dar es Salaam – Fly to Dar es Salaam
Vamizi Island – Fly to Mozambique’s Vamizi Island
Vamizi Island – Relax on the Shores of Your Private Tropical Island
Vamizi Island – Explore the Indian Ocean on a Private Traditional Dhow
Dar es Salaam – Fly Back to Dar es Salaam
- Watch the Great Wildebeest Migration (month dependent) as it hurdles across the crocodile-infested Mara River in search of greener pastures
- Follow lions, leopards and buffalo as they escort the Great Migration across the famed plains of the Serengeti
- Gallop across the Serengeti on the back of a thoroughbred horse, experiencing unprecedented intimacy with your surroundings
- Lounge in the opulence and glamor of Tanzania’s top safari properties that send visitors back to the golden age of African adventures
- Experience total relaxation and romance on a secluded tropical island that defines barefoot luxury
- Dip below the cobalt-colored waves with a snorkel or scuba system to explore a vibrant land of pristine coral and diverse marine life
$17,311 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Jacqueline H.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Stephen B.
Reviewed By Vishala R.
Reviewed By peter T.