Experience the sparkle and beauty of Africa while traveling from the glamour of Cape Town into the wilds of Amakhala Game Reserve and out to the serene coastline of the Indian Ocean. This package combines the most magical regions of southern Africa against the backdrop of fantastic and exclusive luxury lodges. Designed for discerning travelers who value culture, food and natural beauty, this package will leave you relaxed and in awe of this special part of the world.
Arrival - Welcome to South Africa
Finally, after a long flight to southernmost tip of Africa, your plane will land over the sparkling city of Cape Town. Descending over the ocean, you will see Table Mountain as it hugs the city center that glitters right out onto the waterfront. A lucky few will descend on a day when you can see the clouded tablecloth coating the top of this infamous landmark before the airplane touches down. After you disembark, clear customs and collect your baggage, a representative will drive you to your guesthouse at the base of Table Mountain. This Victorian-style boutique hotel is tucked away in the leafy suburb of Tamboerskloof, with a magical 95-year old oak tree out front. The lodge prides itself on warm hospitality and a nostalgic ‘old-time’ experience reminiscent of when the house was built in 1892. With a stunning pool and brightly colored garden, this property is a perfect introduction to the elegance of Cape Town. There are numerous restaurants and cafés nearby, and this neighborhood will be yours to explore in the coming days.
Cape Town - Hiking and Strolling
Cape Town - Activities Abound
Amakhala Game Reserve - Move to the Eastern Cape
Amakhala Game Reserve - Game Drives
Amakhala Game Reserve - Further Exploration
Johannesburg - Fly From Amakhala
Ponta Mamoli - Transfer to Mozambique
Ponta Mamoli - Stroll on the Beach
Ponta Mamoli - Ocean Safari and Snorkeling
Ponta Mamoli - Horseback Riding on the Beach
Ponta Mamoli - Final Day of Relaxation
Ponta Mamoli - Onwards Home
- Explore the sparking and vibrant city of Cape Town through incredible food and wine against stunning backdrops of Table Mountain and the Atlantic Ocean
- Learn of South Africa’s rich history through visits to Robben Island and the Apartheid Museum
- Marvel at Africa’s most impressive wildlife, including lions, giraffes and leopards, in the exclusive Amakhala Game Reserve
- Laze on the idyllic and exclusive beaches of the Indian Ocean as turquoise waters lap at your feet
- Dip below the Indian Ocean with a snorkel and fins, swimming through colorful coral and enormous schools of tropical fish
$15,543 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Aaron R.
Reviewed By Fernando C.
Reviewed By Travis P.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Kavitha S.
Reviewed By Lori T.