Bustling and exotic, colorful and charming only scratch the surface of art, history, and life during your 12-day Morocco Tour. Fulfill your sense of adventure as you discover the essentials of Morocco from the tanneries to the Beber heritage, the culinary customs of tagine to vibrant blue buildings. Morocco is a timeless experience that can take you into tranquil seaside corners or uncover the old-world traditions steeped into daily life.
Casablanca - Arrive in Bustling Casablanca
You will arrive in Casablanca, where your private transfer will greet you at Mohammed V International Airport. Settle into the comforts of your luxury accommodations before meeting your guide to the cosmopolitan city. Casablanca embodies Morocco’s diversity, where the past and the present meet. At the Hassan II Mosque, you can explore the exceptional decor of one of the world’s largest mosques set beneath a minaret standing 656 feet tall. When exploring Quartier Habous, you may find the aromas of cardamom and pepper winding between the Moorish building’s arcades, lively cafés, and the facade of the Royal Palace.
Fes - Find Roman Volubilis and Preserved Meknes
Fes - Enjoy an In-Depth Tour of Fes
Chefchaouen - Capture Blue Charm in Chefchaouen
Rabat - Transfer and Discover Imperial Rabat
Marrakech - Revel in Splendid Gardens in Marrakech
Marrakech - Witness the Wonders of Marrakech
Marrakech - Explore the Grand Atlas Mountains
Marrakech - Embrace Local Cuisine and the Desert
Essaouira - Visit Gardens, Vineyards, and the Sea
Essaouira - Discover Historic Coastal Essaouira
Essaouira - Depart for Home
- Discover the magnitude of the design and construction of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Embrace the distinctive layers of history in Volubilis, where you can find mosaics, pillars, and former temples of the former Roman colony
- Step into a different era in Meknes to journey through the preserved Moorish architecture and culture that prevails along the medina’s narrow winding lanes
- Visit the famous tanneries of Fes to find the unique continuation of the cultural and commercial custom for dying leather
- Sample the exceptional cuisine of Fes on a tasting tour where your guide will help you uncover the simple, refined, and robust flavors of the city and marketplace
- Capture the beauty and charm of Chefchaouen with a professional photography tour that uncovers hidden and famous corners of the Blue City
- Indulge in the lively ambiance of Djemaa el-Fna Square by night, when the plaza erupts with music, storytellers, and typical street food
- Meet with a Berber family in the Atlas Mountains for more insight into the authentic culture, traditions, and lives of locals
- Bask in the layered tastes of an authentic Moroccan tagine during a tagine cooking class that will reveal the secrets of the typical yet robust dish
- Enjoy a camel ride across the arid steppe of the Agafay Desert
- Horseback ride along the Atlantic shoreline at your pace for a relaxing and scenic memory of Morocco
$8,191 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Rebecca T.
Reviewed By Steve W.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Marco Z.
Reviewed By Maria T.
Reviewed By Jason A.