Kenya's landscape is unparalleled. It provides the hypnotic stage and exquisite backdrop for this Kenya romantic vacation. Lions chasing wildebeest across the Maasai Mara, Indian Ocean beaches without footprints, Amboseli elephants roaming beneath snow-capped Kilimanjaro; these memorable scenes at these unforgettable destinations elevate the romance with vibrant waves of charm and delight. Few vacations can offer such a complete...
Amboseli National Park - A Safari Welcome to Kenya
Arrive in Kenya and within a couple of hours you're lounging on a private wooden deck gazing across at large elephant herds roaming beneath the snow-tinged peak of Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli National Park offers one of the planet's most distinctive vistas, the long tusks juxtaposed with lush grasslands and domineering mountain. Raise a glass of congratulations and wait for the safari to come to you. Giraffe towers are equally hypnotic when blended with the omnipresent backdrop, a gaggle of antelope species come to say hello, and a zebra herd is your nearest neighbor. Amboseli isn't far from Nairobi International Airport and your guide will be waiting in the arrivals hall to transfer you to the park.
Amboseli National Park - Elephants Roaming Beneath Mount Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park - A Third Spectacular Day of Safari
Maasai Mara - Thrilling Big Five Action in the Maasai Mara
Maasai Mara - Exploring Remote Corners of the Mara
Maasai Mara - Final Safari Adventure in the Maasai Mara
Diani Beach - First Impressions of White Sand Paradise
Day 8 - 12
Diani Beach - A Private Beach House on a Secluded Indian Ocean Beach
Diani Beach - Fond Farewells to Kenya
- Start your vacation with the mesmeric sight of wild elephants wandering beneath the snow-tinged peak of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Roam through the world-famous Maasai Mara and get intimate with bountiful collections of the Big Five and much more; think countless lion prides, immense wildebeest herds, and scenes which elevate African safari reverie
- Enjoy six days of romantic luxury in your own private villa on Diani Beach, the Indian Ocean and untouched white sand just meters away
- Marvel at wild Kenya with six full days of game drives and safari activities; few places can simultaneously combine stunning tranquility with ongoing thrills
- Tailor your six days of beach paradise to suit the mood, with private trips to marine sanctuaries, cocktails and lobster dinners on the beach, and indulgent excursions that elevate the romance
- Savor the delights of some of Africa's most distinctive accommodation, your luxurious suites far from any other tourists and affording unending views of Kenya's unparalleled landscapes
- Enjoy a safari and beach getaway that runs completely at your own pace; every activity is private and flexible, so you're always free to sleep in and simply watch the elephants from your bed
$16,726 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Wijay A.
Reviewed By Paul G.