Safari landscapes and the Indian Ocean beach will complement a vacation that transports you into an entirely different world. This two-week vacation celebrates the beauty of Kenya and the inimitability of its atmosphere. Escape the stress of home and bask in the wilderness where animals are your close neighbors in three contrasting safari destinations: Lewa, Meru, and the Masai Mara. After eight days of intimate encounters, you fly to Diani where silence and solitude complete your getaway.
Nairobi – Wildlife and the City
Nairobi symbolizes Kenya’s appeal. This is a big, bustling capital that also has a huge national park at its heart. Elephants and giraffes will wander before apartment blocks and roads. From the hotel, you can see buffalo and even rhinos. There will be silence and solitude, which is something that you would never expect from a big city. A layover in Nairobi is a necessity, but by staying next to Nairobi National Park, you will have the immediate feeling of the laid-back ambiance of the wild.
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – Easy Big Five Introductions
Day 3 - 4
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy – On Safari with All the Classic Animals
Day 5 - 6
Meru National Park – Rare and Endangered Species
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Guided in the Grasslands
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Full-Day Game Drive
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – Final Safari Moments
Diani Beach – White-Sand Escapism
Day 11 - 13
Diani Beach – Lazy Days on the Indian Ocean
Mombasa – Departure
- Explore the evocative grasslands with three days in the Masai Mara where big cats chase wildebeest around kopjes
- Go in search of rare species during a two-day safari in Meru National Park with Grevy’s zebra providing just one beautiful encounter
- Surround yourself with rhinos in Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
- Escape to a seemingly endless Indian Ocean coastline where there is hardly anyone else on the white sand.
- Discover a private Mara conservancy, driving off the trail to find leopard and cheetah hideouts
- Admire the Big Five during your first day on safari with Lewa providing a great first-time introduction to big African wildlife
- Cruise the coast in a traditional dhow and spend lazy days beneath the Diani Beach palm trees
- Experience wild Africa from different angles, including a walking safari with a Masai warrior guide
$17,649 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Michael D.
Reviewed By Wijay A.