City streets, exceptional wine, big-game safari, and primate trekking illustrate the four corners of the African experience combined on this 17-day adventure to the Cape, Kenya, and Rwanda. Connect the colors, discover the complete range of animals, and bask in the authenticity of a continent. Travel from vineyards to chimpanzees, Table Mountain to the Masai Mara, critically endangered rhinos to gorillas in the mist for a celebration of African allure, handcrafted for first-time visitors to the...
Cape Town – Beneath the Majestic Frame of Table Mountain
Table Mountain provides the unmissable welcome to Africa, its imposing vertical face your compass point over the first three days. Dependent on your energy level, you may want to ascend in the cable car this afternoon where a short walking loop on the summit provides the views of a lifetime as you look one way to the Atlantic, and the other to the Pacific Ocean. Your hotel is situated in the heart of the city and within walking distance of many excellent restaurants, surrounded by the color that makes Cape Town so memorable.
Cape Town – Robben Island and the Vibrant City Colors of Tomorrow
Cape Town – Penguins on the Beach and the Beauty of Cape Point
Day 4 - 5
Cape Winelands – Tasting and Tranquility
Nairobi – Overnight in the Kenyan Capital
Day 7 - 8
Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Thrilling Introduction to the Big-Game Safari Experience
Day 9 - 11
Mara Naboisho Conservancy – World-Renowned Grasslands of the Mara
Kigali – Mara Hot Air Balloon Experience
Gishwati-Mukuru National Park – Primate Encounters
Volcanoes National Park – Up Close and Personal
Day 15 - 16
Volcanoes National Park – Wonders and Charms of Gorilla Trekking
Kigali – A Window Onto Rwanda and Departure
- Explore East Africa’s newest national park and enjoy an hour of exclusive intimacy with a troop of wild chimpanzees
- Discover some of the world’s last wild mountain gorillas on an iconic primate experience in Rwanda’s Volcanoes National Park as you trek to two different troops over two days
- Engage with the Masai Mara with a mesmerizing safari destination that offers you several days of intense encounters with predators and herds
- Celebrate the diversity of the big game wilderness as you visit Ol Pejeta Conservancy for an ideal introduction to the safari experience that is also home to East Africa’s finest population of wild rhinos
- Spend days amid the colors and charms of Cape Town, Table Mountain the backdrop to a city that always excites
- Escape into the Cape Winelands for two days of wine tasting and tranquility, with enduring views from your hotel terrace
- Get closer to the wonder of the Mara by staying in the private Mara Naboisho Conservancy, and then marvel at the scale with a hot air balloon flight over the grasslands
- Feel the allure of Rwanda, a magical country that is far different from the preconceptions and far removed from its haunting 1994 history
$13,476 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Alicen H.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.