Define your understanding of the wilderness and wildlife during your 2-week East Africa safari in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, and a day in Rwanda. Search for gorillas nestled in dense jungle terrain and travel alongside wildebeest during the Great Migration. Scour the forest for chimpanzees and experience the excitement of big-game safaris. Your Africa safari highlights will open your eyes to the unlimited perspectives of East Africa’s majestic landscapes and wildlife.
Nairobi – Welcomed to East Africa by Endangered Giraffes
Nairobi is a wonderful introduction to East Africa’s wildlife. It is the region’s biggest city, a throbbing mass of markets and people. But you can see elephants in the same frame as skyscrapers, while giraffes poke their heads through the window of your hotel room. The wild merges seamlessly with the urban landscape, a great indication of just how free-roaming and unperturbed the natural world continues to be. You will be transferred to a boutique guesthouse in a leafy Nairobi suburb, one that is surrounded by the necks of endangered Rothschild’s giraffe. Take a private behind the scenes tour of the nearby Giraffe Center, then settle into an evening of watching these gentle giants from the veranda.
Mara North Conservancy – Fabulous First Impressions of the Mara Grasslands
Mara North Conservancy – Up-Close and Personal with the Big Cats of the Mara
Masai Mara National Reserve – Hot Air Balloon Above the Mara
Serengeti National Park – World-Renowned Serengeti Grasslands
Day 6 - 7
Serengeti National Park – Tracking the Great Wildebeest Migration in the Serengeti
Entebbe – Uganda’s Colorful Old City
Murchison Falls National Park – Game Drives Around the River Nile
Murchison Falls National Park – Chimpanzee Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Fly Across Uganda
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Exclusive Gorilla Trekking
Kigali – Exploring Rwanda for a Day
Kigali – Departure
- Go gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spend an hour with the world’s largest primates, a whole troop of gorillas staring straight back at you
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara, and admire the migratory patterns of the herds
- Track the great wildebeest migration, and surround yourself with the world’s greatest population of wild mammals, up to two-million zebra, wildebeest and Thomson’s gazelle followed by voracious predators
- Find your own private piece of the Masai Mara with a 2-day safari in the Mara North Conservancy, enjoying fabulous moments with East Africa’s predatory cats
- Cross the Mara River, and connect different pieces of the great grassland ecosystem, driving from the Masai Mara to the Serengeti
- Take a boat safari along the River Nile in Murchison Falls National Park, passing by hippo pods and the exotic wildlife that lines the banks.
- Search for chimpanzees in Budongo Forest Reserve, finding yourself just a few meters away from these impish and familiar primates
- Spend a night in some of Africa’s most atmospheric cities, with giraffes poking their heads through your window in Nairobi, the charms of Lake Victoria in Entebbe, and a Parisian ambiance in Kigali
- Fly between some of Africa’s great wilderness areas, the aerial journeys offering a supreme impression of the continent’s grandeur
$9,277 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 453 reviews.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Drishti Y.
Reviewed By Gina W.
Reviewed By Antia B.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Carol t.