From shore to shore, your 8-day Italy trip around the art capitals shows a country filled with masterpieces. The immaculate statues of Michelangelo and the soaring grandeur of the Duomo of Florence, the gorgeous scenery and grand basilica at Assisi and the charming streets of Padua, the graceful domes of Saint Mark’s Basilica and the intricate glasswork of Murano, all highlight classical inspiration and timeless beauty when in Italy.
Day 1 - 2
Florence - Landing in Rome, Turning to Tuscany
After landing on the outskirts of the Eternal City of Rome, a private driver will take you from the airport and transport you to Assisi, the home of one of Catholicism’s most beloved saints and the birthplace of the Franciscans. The town is dominated by the impressive expanse of the incredible Basilica di San Francesco. Take in the incredible Gothic interior of the Upper Church and the impressive portico before marveling at the simply spectacular nave.
Continue to Siena, whose historic city center is a World Heritage Site, riddled with winding cobblestone lanes and fringed with a number of impressive structures, like the Santa Maria Church and the Torre del Mangia that juts dramatically within the city’s skyline. The interior of the Siena Cathedral is gilt with gold and crowned with glory. The day ends in Florence, the capital of Tuscany, where you can settle in for the evening.
Day 3 - 4
Florence - Hitting the Highlights in the Center of the Renaissance
Day 5 - 6
Venice - Across Northern Italy to the Queen of the Adriatic
Venice - The Fine Art and Skilled Artisans of Venice
Venice - Ending Your Tour or Continuing On
- Immerse yourself in some of the most charming and alluring towns of Tuscany, from the dramatic setting of the Basilica of Saint Francis in Assisi to the remarkable medieval city center of Siena
- Wind your way through the streets of Florence and marvel at some of the great works of the Italian masters, from the statues of Michelangelo that fills the Accademia to the unforgettable dome that crowns the city’s renowned Duomo
- Visit the oft-overlooked city of Padua, the home to the gorgeous and religiously important Basilica of Saint Anthony, before continuing on to Italy’s eastern shores and the canals of the romantic city of Venice
- Explore the piazzas and stroll along the waterways of the famed Floating City, from the iconic Piazza San Marco to the Rialto Bridge
- Visit with artisans along the Venetian islands to see how glass or lace are made
$2,859 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Jennifer K.
Reviewed By Jeff a.
Reviewed By Cynthia C.
Reviewed By Julie K.
Reviewed By Dennis C.