There is nowhere on Earth that can boast the art of beautiful, bountiful Florence. There’s no city around that can claim the bountiful past that fills all the corners of Rome. There’s no other place where romance and magic are quite so present as in Venice. And there’s no other trip that can take you to Italy and make it feel so much like home.
Rome - Touching down in Italy’s Capital
Welcome to regal and resplendent Rome, one of Europe’s greatest cities and the former center of one of the greatest empires the world has ever known. After landing in the airport and picking up your luggage, a private driver will escort you to your sensational accommodation, a recently-restored, four-star hotel situated in the heart of Rome’s bustling city center, steps from the Colosseum and minutes from some of the city’s best shopping and eating districts. You’ll be captivated by the luxuries that fill your guest rooms and the striking art deco stylings that fill the common areas, giving you a feeling of excitement and confidence that pulses deep from the heart of this majestic city.
Rome - A Private Tour of Mighty Rome
Rome - Retail Therapy and a Visit to the Vatican
Florence - Traveling through Tuscany in High Style
Florence - Hitting the Highlights of Fascinating Florence
Venice - From the Banks of the Arno to the Shores of the Adriatic
Venice - A Day of Exploring in the Floating City
Venice - Heading Home from Inimitable Italy
- Enjoy spending your nights in the most elegant and luxurious accommodations in Italy, from the Hotel Capo D’Africa in majestic Rome to the Hotel Saturnia in eclectic Venice
- Discover the rich history of the Eternal City as an entertaining and informative guide shows you all the best of Rome’s attractions, from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain
- Spend a day in awe and reverence at Vatican City, where you’ll be in the presence of some of the greatest works of art ever created, like Raphael’s immaculate frescoes and the unbelievable ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Make your way through the rustic and romantic region of Tuscany, where the charm of the towns are matched only by the beauty of the scenery
- Meander the streets of Florence and feast your eyes upon some of the greatest paintings and sculptures from the Italian Renaissance, like the immense dome of the city’s Duomo to the triumphant David by Michelangelo
- Cruise the canals of Venice from the clock tower soaring over Piazza San Marco to the shoppers gazing at goods on the Rialto Bridge, and visit some of the lesser-known parts of this unimaginable metropolis
The famous triangle of Europe’s most famous peninsula, Florence, Venice and Rome, are the perfect places to begin your excursions into Italy, filled with history and dominated by culture. This eight-day tour of Italy will lead you across the country and through the folds of time, introducing you to brilliant people and beautiful scenery and taking you on a voyage that you are sure to not soon forget.
Soak up the beauty of the best works of the Renaissance in fascinating Florence, the capital of Tuscany and the home of some of the greatest works of art in Italian history, divine inspiration and sublime skill seemingly flowing from the waters of the Arno. Walk the streets of mighty Rome, taking in the miracles that seem to be found on every street corner, the fountains and piazzas and churches that make every square-inch of the city seem a masterpiece. Feel the gentle lull of a boat on the Grand Canal, navigating your way through the seemingly impenetrable maze of Venice, one of the most romantic cities on Earth. This is the trip that will show you all of it, that will offer an experience that is truly worth dreaming about. This is Italy at its finest, and it’s all here waiting for you.
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Stacy P.
Reviewed By Brock T.
Reviewed By Mary F.
Reviewed By Melanie G.
Reviewed By Suparna P.