This 10-day adventure provides you with the perfect immersion into this gorgeous nation, beginning in Sydney. As this amazing country is so vast, it can be quite overwhelming to decide what to do and where to go. From flying over Sydney Harbour in a hot air balloon to canyoning in the nearby Blue Mountains and even spending a day visiting wineries in the Hunter Valley, come and discover why Australia is so revered by the world.
Sydney - Sunset Cruise
Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport to transfer you to your luxurious accommodation in the city. Once you arrive, you will have a bit of downtime to relax and unwind. For your first activity, you will embark on a private yacht for a sunset cruise around Sydney Harbour. After a day of traveling and a flight in an enclosed airplane, being aboard the deck of a state-of-the-art liner will be a welcoming sensation. After your cruise is complete, your private driver will be waiting at the docks to return you to your hotel.
Sydney - Hot Air Balloon Ride and Cooking Course
Sydney - The Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves
Sydney - Canyoning at Empress Canyon
Sydney - Show at the Sydney Opera House
Sydney - Relax on a Luxurious Road Trip
Sydney - Helicopter to Hunter Valley Wineries
Sydney - Luxury Tour of Canberra
Sydney - Boating Adventure on Cowan Creek
Sydney - Departure
- Bask in the beauty of the Blue Mountains while witnessing famous landmarks, such as the Three Sisters and Echo Point
- Explore the underground world of the Jenolan Caves, marveling as you walk amid the captivating caverns on a private tour
- Relax as you appreciate the stunning Sydney skyline on a Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Indulge in a hot air balloon ride to see Sydney from an entirely new perspective
- Immerse yourself in Sydney’s capital of Canberra on a comprehensive private tour
- Partake in a wildlife safari and cruise around in SUVs while being introduced to Australian wildlife in their native habitats
- Traverse the coastline as you cruise around New South Wales on a luxury road trip excursion
- Experience a live opera performance at the iconic Sydney Opera House
$8,445 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By JOSEPH J.