Explore Southern Africa’s cultural and natural highlights with this exclusive safari that will connect a region’s flagship destinations. Immerse yourself in its most captivating city, lose yourself in its enduring wilderness and explore the elegance of its wine lands as you feel the untamed power of nature. Your 13-day adventure will combine South Africa’s Cape with Zambia’s wild backcountry for an iconic fusion of everything that is so alluring and rewarding about Southern Africa.
Cape Town – Settle Into the Mother City
Cape Town provides a delightful first image of Africa with a chain of mountains rising ruggedly above the hues of the deep ocean blue. The city sprawls out amongst nature, nestled into the valleys beneath the peaks, enveloped by the frothy white of waves. The landscape will inspire as you consider it from the window of your arriving plane, and it is even more imposing on the transfer to your waterfront hotel. Table Mountain will loom larger than ever as you approach the city. Everyone expects the beautiful vertical face, but few anticipate just how wide Table Mountain is and how it stands miles across, dominating the view from almost every angle. After checking into your hotel, the rest of the day will be at your leisure. You will be staying within the pedestrianized V & A Waterfront area, where you can easily walk to excellent restaurants and boutique markets. A driver will be available to you as well and can provide transfers around the city, including to the nearby beaches.
Cape Town – Table Mountain and its Secrets
Cape Town – Colorful Cultures and White Beaches
Day 4 - 5
Stellenbosch – Explore the Elegant Vineyards of South Africa
Livingstone – Into the Wilderness
Livingstone – Along the Zambezi to Victoria Falls
Livingstone – Relax in the Backcountry
South Luangwa National Park – Big Game in a Flagship Park
South Luangwa National Park – Game Drives on the Trail of Predators
South Luangwa National Park – Take a Walking Safari and Enjoy Photography Hides
South Luangwa National Park – Safari in the Day and Night
South Luangwa National Park to Livingstone – Departure
- Uncover the secrets of big-game wilderness with a safari in South Luangwa National Park, one of Africa’s most evocative destinations
- Celebrate the untouched power of nature with days spent on the Zambezi River within earshot of Victoria Falls
- Embrace the cultures and colors of Cape Town, from viewpoints on Table Mountain to white beaches 1,000 meters below
- Explore the elegance and refinement of the Cape Winelands with time spent in Stellenbosch surrounded by hundreds of vineyards
- Savor the contrast of new perspectives in South Luangwa as you wait in photography hides, walk across the plains and drive at night to find nocturnal worlds
- Open all of your senses to the beauty of Zambia’s wilderness as monkeys and zebra surround your camps, lion roars perforate the night’s stillness, and elephants become your neighbors
$6,625 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 215 reviews.
Reviewed By Kathy K.
Reviewed By Janet W.
Reviewed By Debbie H.
Reviewed By Daniel N.
Reviewed By Joel R.
Reviewed By Hal C.