From discovering lions lazing in wild bush to lounging beneath the endless starlit sky, sampling mouthwatering cuisine to sipping award-winning wines, your handcrafted South Africa and Zambia 11-day safari reveals the mixture of captivating landscapes and luxurious safari. Whether indulging in an expansive view from a scenic flight or hiking to the top of Table Mountain, watching elephants trundle through the wilderness or wandering in the mist at the base of Victoria Falls, you will discover...
Franschhoek - Arrive in South Africa
Today, you arrive in the city of Cape Town - which offers imposing landscapes and white sandy beaches, framed by the impressive 3,563 feet high Table Mountain. Relax and enjoy the city views as we collect you from the airport and transfer you to the picturesque Cape Winelands, an area renowned for award-wining wines. You’ll be staying at a luxury hotel which is ideally positioned in the breath-taking Franschhoek Valley. The hotel’s 30 acre estate overlooks majestic mountains, lush vineyards and plum orchards. After a day spent traveling, opt to relax in this idyllic setting alongside the infinity pool and soak up the warm summer rays, or spoil yourself with a visit to the spa for a soothing massage.
Franschhoek - Cape Winelands
Cape Town - Cultural Tour
Cape Town - Hike up Table Mountain
Timbavati Private Game Reserve - Travel from Cape Town to Timbavati Private Game Reserve
Timbavati Private Game Reserve - Big 5 Safari
Timbavati Private Game Reserve - Exploring It All
Timbavati Private Game Reserve - Relax on Safari
Livingstone - Leave for Victoria Falls, Zambia
Livingstone - Victoria Falls
Livingstone - Return Home
- Discover Africa’s Big Five, as well as one of Africa’s most rare cats, the white lion, in the comfort of one of South Africa's most luxurious accommodations
- Enjoy unique first-hand encounters with lions or the largest land mammal – the African elephant (optional)
- Explore the Africa bush from a distinctive perspective - on foot and led by an experienced guide
- Investigate two UNESCO World Heritage sites - the spectacular Cape Floral Region and the thundering Victoria Falls
- Hike up the breathtakingly beautiful Table Mountain – one of the Seven Wonders of Nature
- Interact with local South African people on a cultural tour of a Cape Town township
- Dine on decadent cuisine in award-winning restaurants, sip the finest prized wines and stay in luxurious five-star accommodations
$10,291 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Jeff H.
Reviewed By Philippe G.
Reviewed By Elizabeth D.
Reviewed By Tee B.
Reviewed By Ron F.
Reviewed By Hillary M.