Uganda inspires, especially for teenagers, an adventure into the wild that goes beyond the norm. Gorilla trekking, being surrounded by chimpanzees, walking with the zebra and, game drives that follow giants are just some of the experiences on offer. Uganda is not a destination for young children, as the famous wildlife activities have a 15-year minimum age. But for older children, it is a great journey into the unknown, this handcrafted safari a wonderful collection of wildlife connections followed...
Entebbe – Lake Victoria Sunset Cruise
Touch down in Entebbe, and you start to explore. Crumbling colonial houses paint a portrait of East Africa in the early part of the 20th century, their facades scattered with the ochre-hued dust of Uganda. The guide arranges closed-door access to some of the buildings, giving a very personal perspective on a city that looks and feels like it is in the past. After the relaxed walking tour, you journey to Lake Victoria, where a private sunset cruise is a good way to see a part of Africa while recovering from the flight. As with most parts of this itinerary, today involves private transfers and private guiding throughout, along with the opportunity to tailor the rhythm to your energy levels. Your accommodation is on the shores of Lake Victoria, with dinner at the hotel’s restaurant included.
Volcanoes National Park – Light Aircraft Adventure
Volcanoes National Park – Gorilla Trekking
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Tracking the Tree-Climbing Lions
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Boating and Walking
Kibale Forest National Park – Morning Safari
Kibale Forest National Park - Chimpanzee Trekking
Entebbe to Ssese Islands – Private Island Getaway on Lake Victoria
Day 9 - 11
Ssese Islands – Lounging in Tropical Paradise
Entebbe – Departure
- Savor the intimacy of gorilla trekking as your family treks into Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spends an hour with a wild mountain gorilla troop
- Game drive across the savannah during the day and the night, tracking the movement of tree-climbing lions and other prowling predators
- Discover the beautiful diversity of safari by combining the activities in Queen Elizabeth National Park, including boat cruises with the hippos and a private walking safari
- Spend time with more rare primates in Kibale Forest, a chimpanzee habituation experience creating wonderful memories for the whole family
- Escape to a remote island in Lake Victoria for four days of tranquility on the water’s edge, the Ssese Islands a dreamy destination to follow the safari adventure
- Cruise across Uganda by light aircraft, the small planes minimizing travel time while offering stunning views over a mysterious landscape
- Share stories with the locals and enjoy the chance for your teenagers to meet those of similar age, including an afternoon with a tribe of Batwa Pygmies near Volcanoes National Park
$6,955 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 43 reviews.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Janice K.
Reviewed By Jose A.
Reviewed By Jackie M.
Reviewed By Penelope P.
Reviewed By Jessica H.