Uganda has always showcased Africa’s greatest diversity of safari experience. Mixing old favorites and new destinations, this signature Uganda safari adventure celebrates the icons and the intimacy. Spend four hours with a gorilla troop, become acquainted with lions and chimpanzees along the Congolese border, and experience the thrills of big game in remote Kidepo Valley. From primates to predators, your safari is connected by light aircraft and game-drive transfers, The Pearl of Africa at its...
Entebbe – Relaxed Overnight in the Old Capital
You fly into Entebbe, the endearing old capital that has not changed much in more than 50 years. It is a little dustier, and the buildings are lightly coated in the flakes of rugged ochre that you will recognize all over the country. Bustling Kampala, the new capital nearby, is where you go for the colorful chaos of markets and city streets. In comparison, Entebbe provides a tranquil space to recuperate from the flight and gaze over the shores of Lake Victoria. You are greeted at the airport, and it is a short transfer to your hotel on the lakeshore. The afternoon is flexible, and the guide will tailor a tour depending on your interests. Perhaps you will tour the old-world buildings of Entebbe, or you can experience the hustle and bustle of central Kampala. Later in the afternoon, you cruise along the waters of Lake Victoria, the iconic starting point to most luxury safaris in Uganda.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Flight to Bwindi and a Famous Forest of Mist
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Incredible Charms of Gorilla Trekking
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Exclusivity of a Gorilla Habituation Experience
Ishasha Sector – Tree-Climbing Lions and Ugandan Kob
Kazinga Channel – Hippos and Elephants
Semuliki National Park – Primates and Lions Along the Congolese Border
Semuliki National Park – Exclusive Chimpanzee Trekking
Day 9 - 11
Kidepo Valley National Park – East Africa’s Upcoming Safari Destination
Kidepo Valley National Park to Entebbe – Departure
- A new and exclusive gorilla habituation experience allows you to have up to four hours with a troop undergoing habituation, four times more the usual experience and a far greater insight into the primates’ behavior
- Uncover the wonders of East Africa’s most untouched savanna, Kidepo Valley National Park a rising big-game destination that is only just becoming known to the world
- Celebrate the thriving population of wild mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest by visiting a troop only recently habituated to human presence
- Take a journey into the unknown with a safari in Semuliki National Park along the Congolese border, a park that is gradually returning to its former splendor and offers intense encounters with chimpanzees
- Avoid the crowds of Uganda’s most popular park, Queen Elizabeth, with a day focused on the Ishasha Sector, where tree-climbing lions are among the highlights
- Enjoy one of Uganda’s classic activities, a boat cruise down the Kazinga Channel past a huge population of hippos
- Luxury infrastructure means improved lodges and camps, along with stunning journeys by light aircraft
- Over the 12 days, you experience the beautiful diversity of East African wildlife, from the near-endemic primates to strange antelope and the giants the continent is famous for: hippos, elephants, buffalo, lions, leopards and more
$7,951 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 53 reviews.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Alexa G.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Katherine M.
Reviewed By Shannon B.