Safari revelry combines with romantic reverie on this unique Tanzanian safari for couples. Untamed thrills and adventure of exploring epic animal kingdoms combine with the personalized bliss of an idyllic private getaway. Tree houses above a waterhole, candlelit dinners amidst elephants, safari views from your own verandah; this vacation has been expertly crafted to ensure romance thrives in the heart of nature's greatest animal show.
Arusha – Landing Beside Mount Kilimanjaro
It's an iconic start as the plane touches down in Moshi, the snowcapped peak of Mount Kilimanjaro standing proud above the landscape. Kilimanjaro International Airport ensures you're catapulted straight into the heart of Tanzania's wilderness, with no time lost traveling by land across the country. Africa is probably a long way from home, so this first day is gentle and free. A chauffeur is waiting for you in arrivals and he transfers you to your hotel. You have a deluxe suite, so rest, relax, and get ready for the safari adventure that starts tomorrow.
Lake Manyara – A Treehouse and First Safari Impressions
Day 3 - 5
Tarangire – Unforgettable Safari and Romantic Bliss
Ngorongoro Crater – Completing the Safari Tick List
Serengeti – Into the Renowned Serengeti
Serengeti – Crossing the Planet's Most Impressive Animal World
Day 9 - 11
Serengeti – Private Luxury in a Hidden Heart of the Serengeti
Kilimanjaro – Departure
- Explore the delights of four Tanzanian national parks, each totally unique and specializing in intimate perspectives of wild animal kingdoms
- Snuggle up in some of Africa's most idyllic and inimitable accommodation, including tree houses, luxury en suite tents beside waterholes, and private camps passed by the great wildebeest migration
- Spend three days of personalized bliss in Tarangire National Park, the iconic feeling of getaway complimented by huge elephant herds and tree-climbing lions
- Enjoy a full five days exploring the Serengeti, with journeys into rarely visited corners of the park and three days of indulgent bliss surrounded by lion roars and the complete animal cast
- Descend into Ngorongoro Crater and discover a unique world where a whole safari check list can be admired simply by turning 360 degrees
- Start the safari adventure in Lake Manyara, a compact trail unveiling everlasting impressions of Africa's untamed wild
- All safari activities are private and personalized to your own exacting preferences, whether that's picnics beside hippo pools, following big cats across the plains, or sunrise journeys searching for hunting scenes
Tanzania's national parks provide untamed adventure. They're places for exploring, discovering, and soaking up an intimate safari world. But these national parks are also places for unrivaled romance and the perfect place to start your romantic vacation in Tanzania. This is where you can sleep in a treehouse above wandering elephants, or gaze out from a private verandah onto the great wildebeest migration. This handcrafted itinerary for couples combines both facets of Tanzania safari. Part of your vacation will be intrepid adventures, like journeying across the Serengeti or descending into the Ngorongoro Crater. But you'll also experience the blissful privacy and luxurious romance of Tanzania. You'll be alone except, that is, for the millions of wild animals that saunter past and wave hello in their own unique way.
Land at Kilimanjaro International Airport and the very next morning you'll be admiring the tree-climbing lions and thumping hippos of Lake Manyara National Park. It's the perfect safari introduction, offering an eclectic cast in a compact area. On day three you will arrive in Tarangire and the delightful Sanctuary Swala; elephants provide the omnipresent backdrop, ungulate herds wander past your luxury en suite tent on stilts, and lion roars often provide an evening soundtrack. For three days this is indulgent relaxation with a twist. You have the infinity swimming pool and an iconic romantic escape, but there are wild animals everywhere and private game drives explore the baobab engulfed landscape.
Journey to Ngorongoro Crater; this natural phenomenon is another opportunity to get close to hundreds of species in just a few hours of safari. Then it's into the world's most famous safari destination: the Serengeti. For the first two days here you're mobile, driving across the famous grass plains and losing count of the big cats you see. Five, ten, thirty, hundreds; you're not counting individual animals, but instead you're trying to keep track of the number of herds and prides you’ve encountered. Completing the vacation is another idyllic three day stop. You'll be in a rarely visited corner of the Serengeti, completely engulfed by nature's greatest show yet lost in the delights of a private escape. Candlelit dinners beside elephant silhouettes, admiring cheetahs from an opulent tented bedroom, champagne breakfasts beside the great migration; like everywhere on this unique itinerary, you're combining the action of safari revelry with the tranquility of romance.
$5,395 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 321 reviews.
Reviewed By Monique L.
Reviewed By John P.
Reviewed By Andrea L.
Reviewed By Fang L.
Reviewed By Diane D.
Reviewed By Srinivas B.