Let Northern Tanzania’s ultimate safari destinations sweep you off your feet for nine days as you explore the diverse environments of Tarangire National Park, rich ecosystems of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and parched plains of the Northern Serengeti to discover the country’s fascinating flora and fauna. With decadence and glamour served at each safari camp across Tanzania, this tailored tour provides superior luxuries in the middle of the wild.
Arusha - Unwinding on the Banks of the Usa River
Tanzania’s safari starting point, Arusha, is a lively city standing pinned against the foothills of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro. As you fly over Tanzania towards the airport, you will admire its vast belt of untamed bushveld and enormous clusters of rocky mountains. Arriving near Arusha, you will enjoy a brisk scenic transfer to your thatched country inn nestled in a dense forest flowing from the banks of the Usa River. Today, you will acclimate to your surroundings from the comfort of your safari retreat and embrace the grandeur of Tanzania’s wilderness.
Tarangire National Park - Ultimate Safari Sights in Tanzania
Tarangire National Park - New Perspectives of Tanzania
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Cruising through the Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Greetings from the Maasai Villagers
Northern Serengeti - Sun-Baked Serengeti Savannas
Northern Serengeti - Discover Africa’s Big Five
Northern Serengeti - More Magnificent Animal Sightings
Northern Serengeti - Iconic Images of the Sprawling Serengeti
- Peruse rich landscapes sweeping across Tanzania’s Tarangire National Park and encounter the diverse free-roaming animals that inhabit these flourishing ecosystems during guided 4x4 game drives
- Wander Tarangire on a walking safari set to show off the park’s smallest creatures and allow you to experience up-close encounters with the wildlife
- Explore nocturnal Tanzania on a guided night safari illuminating the bushveld by spotlight and revealing the wilderness activities that occur across Africa when the world is asleep
- Encounter the wildlife roaming freely across the breathtaking Ngorongoro Crater on guided safari drives across the volcanic caldera and immerse yourself in Maasai culture at an authentic tribal village in the hills
- Revel in uninterrupted stargazing beneath the Serengeti’s crystal clear sky from the comfort of lounges situated amongst the region’s sprawling unspoiled wilderness and golden savannas
- Embrace the majesty of the Northern Serengeti on morning and afternoon game drives that may reveal sightings of Africa’s iconic Big Five among much more magnificent wildlife roaming the diverse reserve
- Discover more of the Northern Serengeti on safari drives and walking tours across the spellbinding savannas, yearning to spot renowned and rare species, such as aardvark and pangolin, as well as the reserve’s dazzling birdlife
- Relish a morning safari in the Serengeti on your final day, where you will wander the sparse bushveld in search of animals you have yet to encounter in the renowned Tanzanian reserve
$12,865 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on 25 reviews.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Michele L.
Reviewed By Cindy H.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Meetu M.
Reviewed By Janet W.