Go beyond the traditional Tanzanian experience with this unique private safari. Experience some of the greatest wildlife and landscapes on the planet, like those at the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. Then discover the breathtaking Loliondo Game Reserve, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire National Park. With deluxe camps and expert guides, this is the private safari adventure of a lifetime.
Arusha - Arrival in Tanzania
You'll be met at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to a quiet lodge on the outskirts of Arusha. Set on the grounds of a former coffee plantation, the tranquility is perfect for recovering from a long flight. While the lodge has all the comforts of home, a bushbaby calling from the tree indicates that you've arrived somewhere exotic. Large verdant gardens further increase the serenity, while sumptuous meals offer the perfect start to your vacation.
Serengeti - Transfer and Half-Day Game Drive
Serengeti - Game Drive and Village Experience
Serengeti - Full-Day Game Drive
Olduvai Gorge - Game Drive in Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro Crater - Full-Day Game Drive
Lake Manyara - Game Drive
Tarangire National Park - Full-Day Game Drive
Tarangire National Park - Another Full Day of Wildlife
Arusha - Some New Tanzanian Sights
- Enjoy three days of game drives in the Serengeti, getting up close to huge herds and a diverse cast of nature's greatest mammals
- Go on a walking safari with a Maasai warrior, tracking the unique wildlife of the Serengeti
- Experience the Great Migration and get close to the two million mammals that cover the grassy plains
- Fly over the Serengeti, admiring its endless beauty from the sky
- Be welcomed to a Maasai village and learn about their inimitable skills and traditions
- Hike through the beautiful Olduvai Gorge, a place that holds an integral key to human evolution
- Spot the Big Five in the Ngorongoro Crater, then spend a full day spotting them again and again
- Admire elusive tree-climbing lions in Lake Manyara before listening to the deafening soundtrack of 500 bird species
- Watch the herds descend on Gursi Swamp from your balcony
- Spend two days exploring Tarangire National Park, with great elephant herds and lion prides always on the horizon
$13,645 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Richard S.
Reviewed By Antia B.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.