The Kruger and Seychelles immerse you in nature's realm to offer seclusion and escape from the world. One destination takes you into the game-filled wilderness as the landscape is shared with inspiring four-legged friends. The other leaves you alone on a private island with just white sand and tropical colors for company. Handcrafted with Africa's finest accommodations, this romantic itinerary provides the revered fusion of private safari and private island.
Sabi Sands – Luxurious Welcomes
The Kruger stretches for tens of thousands of square miles, a raw wilderness that expands in every direction. Elephant herds rumble across the Savannah, giraffes poke their necks above the trees and echoed calls rise from the valley floor. Your luxury suite is perched above it all, built on the highest rock in the area. From a private heated plunge pool, watch the herds roam, listen to the lions roar, and clink champagne glasses to the start of your great adventure. Your luxury lodge provides you absolute seclusion and privacy in an expressive safari destination. However, you are never completely alone as there is always wildlife that roams through the valley below with delightful sights to elevate the romance.
After you land in Johannesburg, take a connecting flight to an airstrip in the Sabi Sands. The short airport transfer is also a game drive and your first impression of the wildlife that inhabits the area. A rhino, a buffalo herd and the refined movements of a hunting cheetah are all real possibilities, and the Sabi Sands offers an exceptional blend of abundance and diversity. The reserve borders the central Kruger National Park and is crossed by two permanent rivers which serve to attract vast herds of ungulates and nomadic wanderers. This scenario also maintains a very healthy predator population, with big cat sightings a feature on virtually every game drive. For a first safari experience, capture the raw drama that occurs when so many animals congregate together while also experiencing the raw beauty of nature's realm epitomized by the baffling diversity of creatures. Check in to your suite and the evening is at your leisure.
Sabi Sands – Gazing Out Over the Animal Kingdom
Sabi Sands – Continuing the Big Five Experience
Mala Mala – Colonial Enchantment in a Private Reserve
Mala Mala – Enhancing the Intimacy of the Safari Experience
Mala Mala – Taking Away the Final Safari Memories
Cousine Island – Crossing the Indian Ocean to the Seychelles
Day 8 - 12
Cousine Island – Private Island Bliss in the Seychelles
Cousine Island – Departure
- Savor six days of a big five safari, exploring an animal realm that's unchanged for millennia
- Discover the opulence of Kruger's finest accommodation, with decadent suites and private heated plunge pools with views of the wildlife
- Enjoy three days in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, in a hilltop suite that overlooks the iconic bushveld of Kruger
- Take twice-daily game drives through the landscape, encountering the big five on multiple occasions and exploring the great diversity of Kruger life
- Enhance the intimacy of the safari experience at Mala Mala, where you journey off road and get closer than ever
- Walk hand in hand through the Savannah, a local tracker guiding you to inspiring wildlife moments
- Delight in six nights on Cousine in the Seychelles, a private island that's reserved for a maximum of eight guests
- Lounge on the white sand, swim with turtles and settle into the romantic luxury of a private villa and pool on Cousine Island
$10,525 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 910 reviews.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Michelle W.
Reviewed By Kelly R.