The Kruger ecosystem stretches evocatively across northeastern South Africa, offering a complete suite of safari experiences. This classic itinerary blends the activities and reserves, offering a rounded experience in the fabled Kruger landscape. Luxury and charm in Sabi Sands, inspiring scale in the main Kruger park, then intimacy and thrills in Mala Mala. It's complemented by some of Africa's finest safari accommodations; picture treehouse villas and private pools with sweeping views of the...
Sabi Sands – Luxury Safari Welcomes
Touch down in Sabi Sands and you can smell the animals. It's certainly an intriguing smell. A lingering waft of the wild, an enticing breeze of clean air that confirms you're hundreds of miles from the world of cities and pollution. It only takes a few minutes before the animals confirm their attendance. Two white rhinos slowly wander past; elegance personified as their horns point skyward in defiance. An elephant bashes his rump against an acacia, and then a whole herd seems to copy. Zebras watch you pass before an alerted female initiates a short gallop across the savannah. Buffalo, springbok, giraffe, eland, baboons; it's easy to tick more than ten off the list just on the journey from the airstrip to the lodge.
Sabi Sands provides the quintessential first-time experience, the landscape's two permanent rivers attracting huge wildlife numbers to a comparatively compact area. Everyone arrives on a safari with feverish anticipation, expecting to find all the four-legged characters from the documentaries. One game drive in Sabi Sands, and you'll have encountered a large majority of the popular favorites. Head out in the afternoon, winding along the Sabie River, following the rhythmic cycle of life. And when you return to the lodge, the encounters continue, a great cast of animals drinking from the river below. Diversity and ease make Sabi Sands so special, ensuring you're quickly immersed in all the fabled wonders of an African safari. Close your eyes at night and you can hear the herds munching nearby.
Sabi Sands – Classic Game Drives Through the Savanna
Sabi Sands – Walking Through the Wild in Kruger
Kruger National Park – Exploring the Gargantuan Scale of Kruger
Kruger National Park – More Evocative Impressions
Mala Mala – Enhancing the Intimacy at an Exclusive Private Reserve
Mala Mala – Getting Closer than Ever at Mala Mala
Johannesburg – Final Game Drive and Departure
- Settle into the untrammeled luxury of Africa's finest safari camps and lodges, with beautiful accommodation overlooking the wild game of Kruger
- Spot the big five and much much more, the Kruger home to an astonishing profusion and diversity of wildlife; including lion prides, leopards, elephants, and the world's largest rhino population
- Spend three nights in the Sabi Sands, a compact and abundant private reserve sharing unfenced boundaries with Kruger National Park
- Enjoy two days discovering the monumental scale of Kruger, with long game drives through remote stretches of the iconic bushland
- Complete the itinerary with three days of safari in Mala Mala Private Reserve, where you travel off road and enjoy a heightened intimacy with all the animals
- Admire the wildlife from different angles by taking a walking safari in Sabi Sands and a nighttime drive in Mala Mala
- Discover that the safari never stops, with vast herds and delightful species roaming past your camp throughout the evening and night
$8,627 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By greg s.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Michelle S.
Reviewed By Parham G.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Cory C.