Celebrate romance during your ultimate custom-tailored African honeymoon spiriting you away to breathtaking sunsets at the Seychelles islands and the idyllic views of the harbor in Cape Town, South Africa. Search for the captivating Big Five at Sabi Sands Reserve where lion cubs pounce on one another in the tall grass and delight in the warm, soothing waters of the Indian Ocean lapping at your feet as you bask in unparalleled, isolated luxury. From private game-drives to sumptuous winelands, secluded...
Cape Town - Arrive in Cape Town, South Africa
You’ll be greeted by rugged coastlines and raw natural splendor when you arrive in Cape Town, South Africa, arguably one of the world’s most beautiful cities. We’ll collect you from the airport and transfer you to a boutique hotel, which faces the iconic Table Mountain – you couldn’t ask for a more impressive location. Relax on the patio and get your first taste of the spectacular scenery.
Cape Town - Cape Coastal Tour
Cape Town - Cultural Excursion
Cape Town - Yacht Cruise in Table Bay
Cape Town - Winelands Tour in Franschhoek Valley
Kruger National Park - Embark on Safari
Kruger National Park - Search for Africa’s Big Five
Kruger national Park - Animal Tracking 101: Learn how to Track Animals
North Island - Makanyi to North Island, Seychelles
North Island - Seychelles’ Underwater Wonderland
North Island - Explore North Island
North Island - Enjoy an Island Hopping Adventure
North Island - Leave the Seychelles to Return Home
- Discover Africa’s Big Five in the Makanyi Lodge, “The Place Where Something Sacred Came Down to Earth”
- Lose yourself in the peaceful ambiance of North Island, Seychelles - the royal honeymoon destination of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- Explore brilliant coral reefs teaming with schools of colorful fish and look out for the whale shark – the ocean’s largest mammal
- Journey up the magnificent Table Mountain for sundowners with a view (optional), and take a tour along the breathtaking Cape peninsula
- Sip wine and relish a tasty picnic, framed by magnificent mountains, in the heart of the Cape Winelands
- Enjoy a romantic ocean cruise into Table Bay for a unique perspective of the ‘Mother City’
- Delight in a unique philanthropic culture excursion and interact with South Africans from the local community
$16,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By John W.
Reviewed By Jessica S.
Reviewed By Karen G.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Shayna G.
Reviewed By TREY M.