Your daydream of finding cheetah on the hunt or herds clashing at a waterhole comes to life during your 13-day South Africa safari tour of Kruger and Sabi Sands. You can explore the exclusive side of the world-famous Kruger ecosystems as you stay in five different private reserves and conservancies. Each is handpicked for its sublime accommodation, exceptional game viewing, and beautiful range of experiences perfect for a luxury adventure.
Thornybush Nature Reserve – The Opulence of Kruger Safari
Touch down in Thornybush and any of your dreamy preconceptions of an African safari are quick to reveal themselves. You will lounge in a private plunge pool as giraffe and elephant roam below the trees below, a troop of monkeys will swing by as you sip on a welcome glass of bubbly and your suite will exude a modern luxury while the surroundings scream of wild Africa. Yours is one of South Africa's most unashamedly luxurious lodges, with decadent suites that open out onto the wonders of the bush. After your intercontinental flight, this will be a glorious place to rest and relax, especially as you spot so many animals from the comforts of your bed.
Upon your arrival at Johannesburg's O.R. Tambo International Airport, you will be greeted by a representative and assisted onto a local flight to the Thornybush airstrip. The afternoon will be yours and at your leisure for a chance to recuperate from your long day of travel. An afternoon game drive will ease you into your wild safari experience and begin to unravel the stunning biodiversity of the greater Kruger area. You will be on the lookout for the Big Five, but there are dozens of other species that fill this landscape, along with over 500 species of birds.
Day 2 - 3
Thornybush Nature Reserve – Luxurious Big Five Safari
Day 4 - 5
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – The Predators' Paradise
Day 6 - 7
Sabi Sands Game Reserve – Exclusive Safari in Lion Sands
Day 8 - 9
Kruger National Park – An Exclusive Private Concession
Day 10 - 12
Mala Mala Game Reserve – Exceptional Intimacy in South Africa's Premier Reserve
Mala Mala Game Reserve to Johannesburg – Departure
- Explore the Kruger without the crowds as you enjoy exclusive access to an unfenced savannah that is not accessible to general visitors
- Celebrate the untamed luxury of African safari with five handpicked lodges and camps, each combining authentic experiences with contemporary comforts
- Create a private safari itinerary each day, mixing a range of activities and experiences that suit your mood and interests
- Take in the wildlife that roams freely through the Kruger ecosystem as the private reserves usually offer a higher concentration of wild mammals due to the availability of water and lack of tourist traffic
- Enjoy the Thornybush Nature Reserve as it is amongst the most opulent of safari lodges, providing a seamless introduction to the charms of African safari
- Relax for two nights in Sabi Sands, Kruger's most celebrated private reserve with two days spent in a famed paradise for the big cats
- Watch the daily routes of a huge cast of animals while in Lion Sands, as it stands on the unfenced border between Sabi Sands and Kruger National Park
- Explore the unusual and the unknown at private concession in the eastern section of Kruger that provides a safari in a very different habitat and ecosystem
- Complete your safari experience with the idyllic Mala Mala and enjoy its big-game abundance and authentic atmosphere
$10,915 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By Jamuna D.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By Kelly R.