This 9-day tour ensures your full immersion into the raw beauty and charming communities of this scenic setting by leading you from the Inner Hebrides to the Firth of Forth. No trip to Scotland is complete without visiting where the land meets the sea and the dramatic coastal seascapes on display. You will also experience Scotland's unique culture, heritage, and history throughout the 9 days.
Perthshire – Plunging Into the Heart of the Highlands
Nestled in the heart of Scotland, Perthshire is an excellent ambassador for the raw beauty and unparalleled charm of the Scottish Highlands. After arriving at the main airport that services the region, you will be met by a transfer who will whisk you effortlessly to your comfortable accommodations. You can celebrate your arrival to the highlands with an authentic falconry lesson, during which you will learn the secrets of training these impressive birds of prey before enjoying the remainder of the evening at your leisure.
Oban – Gateway to the Hebrides
Oban – Rocking to the Rhythm of the Waves on a Boat Tour
Oban – Roll Up Your Sleeves on a Coastal Cooking Course
Isle of Skye – Exploring the Hebrides Largest Island
Isle of Skye – Ambling Through the Ages on an Island Tour
Fort William – Standing in the Shadow of Britain's Largest Mountain
Edinburgh – Stretching Your Legs in the Scottish Capital
Edinburgh – Departing this Storied Landscape
- Experience the thrill of a falconry lesson in the rustic environment of the Scottish Highlands
- Ponder the rustic beauty of the Inner Hebrides islands from the privileged position of Oban and bask in the raw beauty of the idyllic coastline
- Take to the waves on a scenic boat tour of the castles, crags, and lochs of Scotland's western islands for a unique adventure
- Roll up your sleeves for a cooking course in an authentic Scottish kitchen where you can savor the abundance of fresh seafood
- Amble along the many walking paths of the Isle of Sky and witness the many dramatic vistas and stoney overlooks of this primeval landscape
- Bask in the local history of the Isle of Sky on a guided tour of the island that sheds light on its early inhabitants and modern charm
- Scale the slopes of Ben Nevis during a trip back to the mainland to stand in the shadow of Britain's largest mountain
- Stroll through the ages during a walking tour of the city center of Edinburgh with a local guide
$2,785 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.2 stars based on 5 reviews.
Reviewed By Melissa S.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By George C.
Reviewed By Dom C.
Reviewed By Christopher T.