Long a land of myth and legend, the Scottish highlands are known to inspire the imagination, and this 9-day tour of the many national parks and protected areas has been designed to introduce you to the charming culture, heritage, and natural beauty of Scotland. From Perthshire to the rugged peaks of the Nevis range, this tour will provide you with the utmost enjoyment while immersing you in the many splendors of Scotland.
Perthshire – Plunging Into the Heart of the Highlands
Like a bull's eye on a target, the landlocked region of Perthshire is nestled right in the heart of the Scottish Highlands and shares a border with over 8 other counties of Scotland. Thus, your inaugural day on this spectacular tour of Scotland places you in a privileged position to explore with many opportunities for outdoor recreation to appreciate this scenic landscape. Upon your arrival to the nearby airport, a short transfer will be all that separates you from your grand country house hotel and some warm, Scottish hospitality.
Perthshire – Sipping the Proud Product of Scotland's Oldest Distillery
Cairngorms National Park – Arriving in the U.K.'s Largest National Park
Cairngorms National Park – Standing in the Shadows of the Elgin Ruins
Torridon – Gateway to the Land of Lochs
Torridon – Paddling Through a Coastal Paradise
Fort William – Chasing Waterfalls in Nevis Gorge
Edinburgh – Relaxing in the Scottish Capital
Edinburgh – Concluding Your Highland Tour
- Plunge into the heart of Scotland on a trip through Perthshire to experience the scenic lakes and warm hospitality
- Sample the ubiquitous antidote to the cold Scottish winters during a visit to a whiskey distillery to learn about the proud tradition of Scotch
- Survey the lush woodlands, roaring streams, and wild meadows on a visit to Britain's largest National Park
- Witness the abundant artifacts of Scotland's long history with a trip to the ruins of the Elgin Cathedral
- Paddle through Scotland's stunning coastal landscape during a kayaking adventure on Torridon Loch, a breathtaking coastal paradise
- Set off in search of waterfalls on a trek through the Nevis gorge at the foot of Britain's tallest mountains and catch a glimpse of the area's stunning flora and fauna
- Amble through the ages on a guided excursion through the Scottish capital and enjoy the major sites and hidden secrets of Edinburgh
$3,505 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.76 stars based on 21 reviews.
Reviewed By Kira R.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Christine R.
Reviewed By Heather L.
Reviewed By Emily R.
Reviewed By Nathan H.