Namibia is a land of the unexpected. Hidden within the rugged wilderness you'll discover the continent's finest five-star accommodation, and lost in the ancient landscapes you'll discover some of Africa's very finest safari experiences. Track rhinos on foot, get intimate with big cats, and indulge in seven days of ultimate safari adventure with this unique itinerary. So elevate your expectations and expect continual surprise on this safari...
Windhoek - Welcome to Namibia
Stretching along the Atlantic Ocean, due north of South Africa, Namibia has long been shaped by nature's relentless spell. Wind whips off the Atlantic, sand dunes form thousand mile barriers, and hinterland desert remains unexplored by man. It's Africa at its most natural and pristine, the brimming authenticity evident from the moment you swoop in to land. Even capital city Windhoek is marked by its surrounding landscape, scorched colors gazing down on the village life atmosphere. After a long international flight today is free to relax and recuperate. Settle into your sumptuous luxury property, savor the first panoramic views, and head out into the quaint center of this quiet capital.
Day 2 - 3
Okonjima Reserve - Intimate Leopard Encounters
Day 4 - 5
Ongava Game Reserve - Indulgent Luxury and Rhino Encounters
Day 6 - 7
Etosha National Park - Spectacular Safari Immersion
Windhoek - Epic Landscapes
- Spend seven days on safari and immerse yourself in three diverse parks and reserves, each providing a fresh safari experience and Namibia's celebrated authenticity
- Admire leopards, cheetahs, and the walk through big cat country at the fabulous Okonjima Game Reserve
- Track White rhinos on foot and enjoy intimate encounters with these endangered beauties at Ongava Reserve
- Spend two days exploring the vast Etosha National Park, marveling at the predatory cats and macro herds that roam through salt pans and mopane woodland
- Personally create a private daily itinerary of game drives, walking safaris, and nighttime exploration, each experience crafted to your interests and desires
- Enjoy three of Africa's finest lodges, each offering indulgent luxury in the wilderness and evocative views onto the continent's famous savannah and water holes
$4,675 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.98 stars based on 63 reviews.
Reviewed By Alan M.
Reviewed By Patrick S.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Laura C.
Reviewed By marc m.
Reviewed By Walter N.