Namibia revels in its handcrafted ability to enchant, serving up a romantic feast of new experiences and secluded luxury. This indulgent honeymoon combines three days of private aerial safaris with five days of spectacular big game safaris. Charm blends with drama, beauty mixes with surreal scale, and every honeymoon suite comes with an unforgettable natural vista. This is Africa at its most endearing and intimate, and it's the perfect way to experience a luxury...
Windhoek - Welcome to Namibia
As you fly into Namibia you’re trying to picture what it's going to look like. Namibia isn’t a country that many have even heard of, and the excitement brought on by anticipation is a feeling to savor. From the plane window you glimpse the desert, mile after mile of oranges and reds that glisten beneath the sun. Most foreigners touchdown in Windhoek and already think they’re in the wilderness. It’s tranquil in the extreme, a capital city that feels much more like an extended village. Even the airport is indelibly provincial. Settling you both into the Namibia rhythm is your first a chic boutique lodge that regularly appears in the top echelons of Africa’s finest accommodation. Rest and recuperate, and keep up that travel excitement as your aerial safari starts tomorrow.
Fish River Canyon - Sublime Aerial Panoramas
Sossusvlei - Aerial Safari
Etosha National Park - Along the Skeleton Coast
Etosha National Park - Spectacular Safari Indulgence
Ongava Game Reserve - Enchanting Walking Safaris
Ongava Game Reserve - Nocturnal Safari Exploration
Day 8 - 9
Okonjima Game Reserve - Tracking Leopards and Cheetahs
Windhoek - Fond Farewells to Namibia
- Discover the exquisite grandeur of Etosha National Park; private game drives revealing elephants crossing glistening salt pans, lion prides and leopards, and an extraordinary collection of characters dancing for your camera
- Get intimate with the very best of African wildlife, five days of big game safari bringing indelible authenticity and nonstop highlights
- Soak up the charm and serenity of Okonjima, a luxury private reserve that’s famed for some of Africa’s finest leopard and cheetah safaris
- Take a thrilling walking safari through iconic African bushland, tracking White rhinos on foot and admiring Etosha’s big game from ground level
- Experience the epic beauty of Namibia’s landscapes with three days of private aerial safaris, cinematic vistas extending in every direction and tiny airplane runways catapulting you deep into the wilderness
- Indulge in some of Africa’s finest camps and lodges, each providing a sublime blend of seclusion, romance, handcrafted luxury, and unforgettable views
- Explore the endless splendor of Fish River Canyon, the world’s second largest canyon cutting a dramatic scar through the Southern Namibia desert
- Fly over Africa’s largest national park, engrossed by the glowing ridges and shimmering sand dunes of the Namib-Naukluft desert
$10,135 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By George L.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Lauren M.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Mauricio M.