Uganda and Kenya are home to some of East Africa’s legendary safari encounters. Wild mountain gorillas can be discovered in a forest engulfed by mist, and endless herds of zebra and wildebeest will cross the Masai Mara as you do the same. Lions can be seen on the prowl and climbing trees as hippos, giraffe and elephants pass through your lodge accommodation. This 12-day East Africa itinerary will celebrate the icons and bring intimate safari experiences on the Ugandan savannah, through the Bwindi...
Entebbe – Relax on Lake Victoria
Arrive in Africa, and you will be immediately compelled by one of the continent’s most famous images as Lake Victoria sits majestic beneath the shimmering sun, colors rippling across its soft facade. The lake seems to extend forever and is sporadically dotted with small islets along the horizon. Land at Entebbe International Airport and you will be transferred to a five-star hotel on the banks of the lake with a waterfront terrace that will provide space and tranquility after your journey. Your wilderness experience will begin tomorrow, so today is about sitting back and taking in the charms of this soporific body of water.
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Big-Game Safari Along the Water
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Big Game of the Savanna
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Tree-Climbing Lions and the Misty Forest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – A Day With Wild Mountain Gorillas
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – A Day With Another Gorilla Troop
Nairobi – Leisurely Afternoon With Giraffe
Mara North Conservancy – First Impressions of the Masai Mara
Mara North Conservancy – Astonishing Close Ups
Mara North Conservancy – Full Day Game Drive
Mara North Conservancy – Balloon Above the Grasslands
Mara North Conservancy to Nairobi – Departure
- Get within seven meters of the world’s largest primates on a thrilling gorilla trek in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Discover an astonishing number of big cats in the Masai Mara on a four-day safari in Kenya’s grasslands as you journey near to the legendary predators
- Explore another angle of East Africa’s wildlife with a boat and walking safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park, an evocative savannah that makes for relaxed safari experiences
- Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara grasslands and admire the migratory movements of the zebra and the wildebeest from above
- Spend a second day gorilla trekking to meet another troop for another hour of atmospheric encounters
- Get closer and closer to the wildlife while in the Mara North Conservancy, a private concession that will make the Masai Mara feel like your private outdoor playground
- Experience the brilliant diversity of East Africa’s wildlife as you see strange monkeys in the forest, tree-climbing lions and dozens of different ungulate species
- Tailor your safari itinerary throughout and enjoy new perspectives as you add walking safaris and night time drives
$11,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.94 stars based on 18 reviews.
Reviewed By Christine D.
Reviewed By Jackie M.
Reviewed By Jose A.
Reviewed By Jessica H.
Reviewed By patricia P.
Reviewed By Scott R.