From Kenya to Tanzania and finally Uganda, this 13-day tailored wilderness tour will reveal the majesty of Masai Mara and the Serengeti’s sprawling savannas, the beauty of the overgrown Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and the viridian canopy of the Kibale Forest National Park. You will be blown away by the breathtaking encounters with the incredible collection of wildlife that call these flourishing environments home.
Nairobi - Heritage in the National Museum of Kenya
Your adventures will begin in Kenya’s capital city, Nairobi, an urban destination flanked by the vast Kenyan bushveld that will showcase a rich blend of tradition and modernity. A friendly travel representative will meet you at the airport and introduce you to Nairobi’s cityscape charm and surrounding wilderness allure while you transfer to your accommodation stationed in a thriving district. You will have the afternoon free to acclimate to the African ambiance before you visit the historic National Museum of Kenya, a ticket into the country’s heritage and culture.
Masai Mara - Images of Kenya’s Sensational Natural Scenery
Masai Mara - Magnificent Wildlife Encounters in Masai Mara
Serengeti National Park - A Blissful Afternoon in the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - Full-Day Safari in the Serengeti
Serengeti National Park - Discover the Big and Little Five
Entebbe - On the Banks of Lake Victoria
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Batwa Heritage in Bwindi
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Trekking through the Forest to Meet Gorillas
Queen Elizabeth National Park - The Rich Environments of Queen Elizabeth National Park
Kibale Forest National Park - The Kazinga Channel and Kasonga Community
Kibale Forest National Park - Chimpanzee Trekking in the Forest
Kibale Forest National Park - A Wealth of Safari Memories
- Explore the thriving districts of Kenya’s capital city, Nairobi, on walking tours to iconic landmarks as well as the historic exhibitions of the National Museum of Kenya
- Cross the parched plains of Masai Mara to greener pastures unfolding as far as the eye can see on extensive game drives showcasing the region’s impressive wildlife encounters
- Head out across the Serengeti before the sun rises to see the nocturnal creatures and remnants of the evening’s activities, with the hope of spotting big cats and rare critters wandering the bushveld
- Embrace the safari scenes across the Serengeti during morning and afternoon game drives through rugged plains to viewpoints showcasing the wondrous African wildlife, including the Big and Little Five
- Visit Uganda’s spirited Batwa community and learn more about the local culture and heritage as friendly villagers showcase their unique customs and stage elaborate live song and dance performances
- Appreciate unforgettable encounters with the massive gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest during an informative and eye-opening afternoon taking pictures with and learning about the phenomenal creatures
- Relish a morning boat ride on the Kazinga Channel and absorb the breathtaking riverside spectacles before visiting the Kasonga community and learning about traditional Uganda
- Revel in an exhilarating chimpanzee trekking tour in the Kibale Forest National Park, where you will encounter an array of monkey species flinging between the towering branches of the jungle scape
$10,980 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Jessica H.
Reviewed By Ralph F.
Reviewed By Hector A.
Reviewed By Monica C.
Reviewed By Lissa K.