Embrace the epic scale of the Alps during your customizable family tour of Italy and Switzerland. Snowcapped peaks and lush high-altitude plains will embody the compelling beauty of the alpine landscape as you wander through medieval villages with colorful facades and elegant covered bridges leading to endless adventure. Your family vacation in Switzerland and Italy surrounds you with majestic glaciers, fascinating woodlands, shimmering waters, and exceptional mountain charm.
Stresa - Arrive in Inspiring Stresa
The charm of Stresa derives from its position on the shores of Lake Maggiore where the cobbled lanes wind alongside elegant historical mansions and beneath the soaring peaks of the Italian Alps. Your private transfer will meet your family at Milan’s Malpensa Airport and escort you to the beauty of Stresa’s Belle Époque streets overlooking the tranquil waters of the alpine lake. The scent of nutmeg and cream may drift out of a gelateria as locals sip espresso in Piazza Cadorna as you settle into the comforts of your family-friendly hotel in the town’s historic center.
Stresa - Enjoy a Cooking Class and Lake Cruise
Stresa - Explore Stresa, Lake Maggiore, and Wine
Zermatt - Travel Scenic Simplon Pass to Switzerland
Zermatt - Revel in Zip Lining and a Scenic Train
Lucerne - Explore Andermatt and a Chocolate Tour
Lucerne - Embrace Mount Titlis and Local Cheese
Lucerne - Depart for Home
- Indulge in exciting and new flavors of typical regional cuisine during a private Italian cooking class the entire family will enjoy
- Embrace the spectacular 360-degree panorama of the Pennine Alps for a view of the fabled Matterhorn peak
- Discover the fascinating history of Lucerne during a guided walking tour that introduces the family to gorgeous architecture and stunning covered bridges
- Revel in sampling the different flavors of fondue during an interactive dining experience as the family dips skewers into savory melted cheese
- Indulge in the exotic fisher legends in a charming village on Isola dei Pescatori during a cruise of Lake Maggiore’s glassy alpine waters
- Relax with alone time focused on sampling celebrated Piedmont wines with the guidance of a local sommelier in a family-owned shop
- Explore the depths of a 5,000-year-old glacial cave on an adventurous tour at the top of Mount Titlis 9,977 feet above sea level
- Delight in your favorite combinations of flavorful confections with a tasting and tour of distinguished Swiss chocolates
$5,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.74 stars based on 109 reviews.
Reviewed By Pamela S.
Reviewed By Linda A.
Reviewed By john c.
Reviewed By Nazanin S.
Reviewed By Thomas F.
Reviewed By Kristine S.