Your 8-day historical tour of Greece highlights the splendor of the ancient world and the lively rhythm of contemporary life. Your specialized guides will take you on customizable tours that reveal majestic myths and ancient kings, Olympic games and the Aegean Sea’s cobalt waters. Search for the Oracle at Delphi, witness Athens’s iconic Parthenon, and climb to the top of Meteora’s hanging monasteries for a unique and fascinating Greek discovery.
Athens - The Mysticism of the Ancients
Athens is a city of contemporary beauty wrapped around ancient wonder. Iconic monuments and treasured museums intermix with energetic cafes and lively restaurants. The historic center looks and feels like an open-air exhibit dedicated to the antique beginnings of the city and Western culture. The chic neighborhoods of the more modern city contain art galleries and boutique shops with window displays lining the wide avenues and narrow lanes. Your transfer will meet you at airport and escort you to your stunning hotel located in the heart of the old city.
Athens - Differences of Now and Then
Hydra - Visiting the Hydra
Nafplio - Interest of the Coastline
Olympia - Fit for an Olympian
Delphi - Listening to the Oracle
Kalambaka - Up in the Monasteries
Athens - Taking the Legends Home
- Discover the wonders of Ancient Athens on a private guided tour of the city, and witness the treasures set atop Acropolis Hill
- Enjoy the vibrant culture and stunning panorama of the Saronic Gulf on the Island of Hydra
- Witness the splendor of the ancient city of Olympia, home of the first Olympic games
- Traverse the remaining temples and walkways on a private guided tour of Delphi, home of the famous and infamous Oracle
- Travel to the top of a collection of cliffs nearly 1,000 feet high to visit the exceptional hilltop monasteries of Meteora
- Explore the historic port town of Nafplio, said to be the harbor from which the boats of Greece first departed for Troy during the Trojan War
- Visit the legendary Bronze Age city of Mycenae where King Agamemnon reigned
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on 1317 reviews.
Reviewed By Devang D.
Reviewed By Lori A.
Reviewed By Janelle R.
Reviewed By Jan B.
Reviewed By Michele B.
Reviewed By Muntazir T.